7 for All Mankind Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at 7 for All Mankind

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at 7 for All Mankind.

Interview

Basic interview, applied online scheduled an interview, met with the manager in the break room and had the basic interview questions. After the interview I was not offered a job right away, I received a phone call with an offer several days after.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at 7 for All Mankind.

Interview

3-4 hour interview with 3 employees, about an hour with each person. All gave personal backgrounds, history of the company, and explained current needs. Felt comfortable during the interview. Questions were straightforward.

PT Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at 7 for All Mankind in February 2014.

Interview

I received a phone call after submitting my application for an interview. Very sweet manager interviewed me outside of the store. Simple questions about situations or experiences and how you applied them to your previous job.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 7 for All Mankind.

Interview

District Manager called me for an interview and I found out 2 weeks later that I got the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at 7 for All Mankind.

Interview

Applied online via the company's website and received a phone call a few hours later. The call mostly consisted of the manager going through my application and résumé (availability, references, and so forth). At the end of it, they asked if I could come in for an interview the next day. The interview was a group interview and in addition to describing ourselves and talking about prior experiences, we all took turns answering questions. After answering all of the questions, the manager did a trial run of "sell me something." The manager would be a random person walking into the store and we were to introduce them into the store, ask them questions, talk about the current sales and promotions, help pick something out, and end scene. Then they told us that we would hear a formal offer within the next few days.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at 7 for All Mankind.

Interview

I had 1 interview. This place is very chic and you definitely need to be a culture fit. Don't show up to the interview looking to work at Target. Style is key, even if you don't have any. This place is a family, you have to be accepted in!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ladies will make more money at this job. Men, you need to hustle and prove that you can sell more despite your manly looks. Typical starting pay is $10/hr but they'll do anything to get you at 9. I've seen others get hired up in the $13 if you can prove your worth it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at 7 for All Mankind (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

Extremely easy interview. Hired right away.

Interview Questions

• 3 positives and 3 negatives about you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Asked for $11 gave me $10, come to find out some people were making $12 with less experience.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at 7 for All Mankind (Dallas, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

Filled in online application through company website. Received call one week later. One in one was laid back and took place in stores stock room. Let me know they are hiring on all levels and schedules lookin to fill asap. Needs someone who can sell and put outfits together. Very laid back, friendly experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at 7 for All Mankind (Newport Beach, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Walked in with resume and received a call within 3 or 4 days. Came in for the interview and interviewed with the assistant store manager and then had a small interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate but I would always suggest to ask for more as it is a good idea to try to see how much you can get.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 7 for All Mankind (San Francisco, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

I was called by a manager from the store and given a brief phone interview, after which I was invited to come in for a one-on-one interview. The one-on-one consisted of fairly normal interview questions, asking how you handle stressful situations, if you are a team player, etc. This first interview seemed to focus most on getting to know me as a person and how friendly/nice/approachable I am. I was invited back for a second interview with the head manager and went through a similar process. The most important thing, as is the case in most interviews, is to be yourself but also be kind and courteous.