717 Parking Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.7

Valet Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at 717 Parking (Tampa, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied to the job, got called into an interview the next day. Got hired on the spot, and went through my first training that same day. Couldn't work for almost two weeks due to availability conflicts between HR and the manager they had me assigned to. Once I quit my 2nd job, I had open availability and that is how I was scheduled. It did not seem like any effort was made on their part to schedule me at any location.

Interview Questions

• Would I be opposed to a background check, or drug screening at any time?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at 717 Parking in September 2014.

Interview

Applied on Career Builder and Craigslist. It was over three weeks before I received a call, I had receieved two offers with other companies I was deciding between but decided to interview based on my experience relevant to the job and the salary they had listed. After inteviews, wanted me to come back the next week to meet interview with the other brother/founder.

Interview Questions

• I was told by the initial HR interviewer I seemed too serious and did not smile enough. She also kept repeating the days/hours required becuase, according to her, they do not like spouses upset by their employees hours. She repeated twice even after I said that was not an issue.   1 Answer

HR lady was a bad first impression from a prospective employee standpoint.

It appreared to me 717 had waited to long to worry about staffing for this project.

Other offers had better benefits.

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 717 Parking.

Interview

Interview through Skype. What management background do you have. Willing to drive your personal vehicle. Must be available at anytime to go fill in.Management was very detailed about the job and what I would experience.Straight forward about what was expected of me.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at 717 Parking (Tampa, FL).

Interview

It was the most stressful experience I have ever had, The head guy Jason, stressed me out more than any interview I could have been in. I could tell he was shady from the moment I talked to him. Pressure, involving ten other people in everything he does, to make you feel like you are insignificant.

Interview Questions

• So I hear from other people that we are not good people, what do you think about us.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Only pay was negotiated, They do not offer benefits

Valet Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at 717 Parking in September 2013.

Interview

- Respond to craigslist ad
    - Get phone call asking for interview
    - Go to downtown Tampa hq
    - Sit in small room with more people than chairs
    - Fill out official application
    - Call some number to verify your personal info
    - Wait to be interviewed, go to back room when its your turn
    - Asked several easy questions about your experience and customer service skills
    - Verify that you can drive stick shift
    - Pay $40 for a shirt, belt, pair of shorts, and cheap nametag
    - Attend 1 hour information meeting about the job
    - Get phone call from your manager telling you when and where you'll be working

Interview Questions

• None of the interview questions were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, so many people respond to craigslist ads that they don't try to negotiate anything.

Valet Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at 717 Parking (Gainesville, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

Very formal interview and was actually when I went in to submit my application. Sat in the managers office and only took about 15 minutes. We ended up talking more about football and joking than we did the actual job.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to stand for hours at a time.   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at 717 Parking.

Interview

Got phone call to set up appointment to fill in application and do testing. Company in two buildings - not far apart, would allow for extra time to find right one. Written test on accounting - some questions were not really a/r like doing a bank rec. They said not to worry, just to establish general understanding. Had to do an Excel spreadsheet - you should know how to do formulas and sort.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple "emergencies" by multiple bosses?   Answer Question