888 Holdings

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Herzliya (Israel)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at 888 Holdings in June 2013.

Interview Details – Two rounds of interviews, each round had only one person. First interview was with HR and the second was with the manager of the division.

Interview Question – They asked a lot of personal questions about drug use etc. be prepared for that.   Answer Question

888 Holdings Interview

888 Holdings

Interviewed at 888 Holdings

Interview Details – Nothing to worry about, usual questions

Member Support Representative Interview

Member Support Representative
Gibraltar (Gibraltar)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at 888 Holdings in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was conducted entirely online and over the phone which I found very accomodating as a prospective applicant from overseas.

The first phase consisted of a written test designed to test ones linguistic and verbal communications skills. I found the test to be concise and relevant in regards to the advertised position.

The second phase of the interview was an hour-long informal telephone conservation with a member of the Human Resources Department and my future Team Leader. I was informed extensively about the position, the company and the location. The information provided was quite accurate in hindsight as my expectations were largely met. I got the impression that this would be a friendly, attractive and infornal place to work, while the job in itself would be fast-paced, dynamic, challenging, adequately paid and where I would make good use of my multilingual communication skills. The questions asked were both concerning my previous qualifications and experience as well as my personality, expectations and general attitude. I found the questions relevant in regards to determining the candidates' aptitude for the position offered.

Interview Question – The most difficult question I was asked was what I would do if I received a call from a member claiming to be addicted to gambling and wanted a refund for the money he or she had spent on the website. The question was both difficult and unexpected because I had never been in such a position before. Dealing with difficult customers is not the same as dealing with people with a serious mental health condition, directly related to the services ones company offers. I was presented with a moral dilemma and had to think about my loyalty to my employer and the company's interests visavi what is ethical, moral or even legal.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, the terms were quite clear and uniform for all applicants. There was enough time for me to give my notice before the expected start date.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Tel Aviv (Israel)

I applied through other source - interviewed at 888 Holdings in July 2011.

Interview Details – I went through 3 different interviews one with hr, my direct manager and the head of the security. I had to do an computerised integrity test twice.

Interview Question – If i had any depts   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple i asked for more and we met in the middle

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at 888 Holdings in October 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was in-person a one-on-one interview between me and a hiring manager. The interviewer asked questions about my experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job.
It was a friendly conversation, a pleasant one.
After that they arrange another meeting with the manager of the team. he showed me what they do, explain a bit more of the job. Introduced me to the other employees.
I had a skilled text which I pasted.

Interview Question – Why do you think you are qualify for this job?   View Answer

Worked for 888 Holdings? Contribute to the Community!