99 Restaurant & Pub Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at 99 Restaurant & Pub

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at 99 Restaurant & Pub.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. They mostly focused on what the job itself is like and will not make a case if you have little to no job experience. They inquire about your availability and make it simple to get hired. Very simple, very quick. I wish every interview was like this one.

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at 99 Restaurant & Pub (Waltham, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and within a few days they called me in for an in-person interview. The general manager and the manager both interviewed me back to back. They asked me questions on why I was applying and if I wanted to grow with the company. The process was fairly easy, just basic questions about time commitment and background.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a hostess? Where do you see yourself in the future?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at 99 Restaurant & Pub (Hingham, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

Was very easy. The manager was very two faced I accepted the job and then she became very disrespectful and rude. I later left the job due to the rudeness and disrespectfulness and it was the best decision I made. The interview process was an easy process just don't believe they are nice and would be awesome to work for right away you'll be very surprised!

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fall River, MA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at 99 Restaurant & Pub (Fall River, MA) in June 2009.

Interview

I worked at another location and I was moving back to the area, I was worried about finding a job so I asked my manager if it would be possible to transfer to another store location. He got in contact with the manager of the new store I would be applying to, and I was set to have an interview. The general manager at the time sat down with me and ask me very personal questions. She asked me so why are you moving back home. I answered that I lived in the ___ for about 1 year and I just wanted to move back, and she said well why that really doesnt make sense so I HAD to tell her I could not afford to live in my apartment where I was at anymore so I was moving into a more affordable house. She then asked me what my plans were going to be with my career and if I was going to be with the 99 for many years to come. She asked me what I was going to school for and when I would be going back. She also asked me if I got along with the employees at the other location. She was very rude and judgmental.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just be yourself, dont take anything the manager may say to personally, you have to remember they will be working with that company for the rest of their life.

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayville, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at 99 Restaurant & Pub (Dayville, CT) in January 2009.

Interview

Walked in before they first opened in 2009 and was invited to do an interview on the spot with one of the front end managers. I then did two more interviews in a row, one with the kitchen manager and the final ending with the district manager who offered me a job right after our interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something funny that has happened to you recently.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as server wages are pretty much set in stone.