1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Associate Manager Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Aéropostale in April 2010.

For my interview I sat down with the DM. We talked about the position, my job history, and my leadership style. We talked for almost 2 hours. She was really excited about the possibilities that Aero provides. She didn't ask questions from a script so it felt more like a dialogue.
2 weeks after my interview with the DM I sat down with the Store Manager. She asked scripted questions about how I would deal with specific situations.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with unmotivated employees, such as part-time high school or college student?   Answer Question

I declined the offer because they actually offered me a different job than what I interviewed for and at a lower salary. It was an awesome opportunity but those two things made it so the job would not have jived with my family situation.