Aéropostale Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aéropostale (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

I dropped off an application and got a call about two weeks later

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aéropostale (Duluth, GA).

Interview

asked for an application filled it out and got a call within a week. scheduled a group interview. me and 3 other girls were being interviewed. Was asked to sell by outfit to them and asked to put an outfit together from the store.

Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aéropostale (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

I started off with an interview with store manager for holiday part time associate, 8 months later promoted to part time sales lead and interviewed with district manger, and 6 months later promoted to assistant manager and interviewed by district manager. Very relaxing one on one interview with district manager. Straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• What do you love about aero?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aéropostale (Buford, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied in person. Called for a seasonal position to interview. Went to a group interview. A week later they called to offer me the job. Asked you to come the interview dressed "Aero cool" and everyone looked like a model and they all got the job except one person because she was a little heavier set.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you would approach a mother and and example of how you would approach a teen to help.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations