Aéropostale Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015
Updated Mar 25, 2015

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aéropostale.

the initial interview is done as a group with other people for the same position

Interview Questions
    • If you could change one thing about your last supervisor what would it be?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minot, ND
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minot, ND

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview was pretty easy, On the hiring part regarding to salary they are not clear about that, you need to have them clarify regarding the salary and bonuses because it's not what they offer.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aéropostale.

I walked into the store and asked for an application and the girl told me to wait a second and the manager came out and offered me an interview on the spot. Group interview , there were like 10 people because they were opening a new store and there were 3 managers and they just asked questions and it you answered most of them you were hired . It was very easy just questions like if a mom and daughter came into the store and they disagreed on something and asked for your help what would yu do? And how would you greet a customer walking into the store?

Interview Questions
    • Pick a tv show that you like the fashion in and explain why?   View Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aéropostale in April 2014.

Went in and filled out an application. Had to keep going back to get them to call me. Once they called I had an interview and the interview was a group one. Asked us no questions, just told us about the store and told us he hired us based on our personalities. Was hired the next day.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aéropostale.

Internal hire, very easy process.

yes or no

Aero Ambassador Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aéropostale.

I walked in and filled out an application and was given a preliminary interview. I was then asked to come back and participate in a group interview where you answer a series of questions and asked to participate in a series of scenarios.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aéropostale.

went in person

Interview Questions
    • what's the one thing you would take with you in the case of a fire?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aéropostale.

Employee had refereed me to her DM. DM had called and we spoke briefly. She had me meet her and her boss at a near by Starbucks. The boss asked most of the questions. They were dressed very casual. I was way too overdressed.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aéropostale in March 2014.

I applied in person, and they set up a group interview for the next day. It was pretty relaxed, there were two other people there. The interviewer asked about five questions then took us back to the store. At the store, we had to create two outfits, one for girls and one for guys. We were also asked to replenish a section, which means like folding clothes and making it look presentable.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Aéropostale in March 2014.

It was an easy process and simple questions. Used to shop there back in middle school but decided to apply for a part-time job to earn some extra money. I was nervous since it was my first time trying to get a job in retail but the manager was very nice and the staff too. It was a rare 1:1 interview and got hired on the spot. Great company to start working if you want to get retail experience and great flexible hours if you're in school.

Interview Questions
    • What role did you play on your previous job?
      Why do you want to work at Aero?
      What experiences you have in retail?
      Then put a outfit together from the store and why you choose it

Answer Question