Aéropostale Interview Questions & Reviews in Pittsburgh, PA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aéropostale in September 2010.

Spoke with a store manager and filled out the application in store. The next day I was contacted to come in for an interview. I was instructed to wear the clothing that I would wear to work that fit the look of their brand. I wore an aeropostale hoodie layered with a plaid button up, blue jeans, and a pair of chucks. The interview was very chill and was held with the store manager. We discussed what the position's outlook and answered some behavior based questions. Since I was studying Fashion in school, we discussed that a bit as well.

I came to the interview with a copy of my resume, two letters of recommendation, and my questions for the manager.

I was offered the job on the spot.
    Since I didn't have prior retail experience the most they could offer me was $7.50.

Interview Questions

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aéropostale.

I applied online and was called for an interview some time later. I had heard good things about Aero, so I decided to look into it. I interviewed with the DM and then the Regional , both were face to face. I felt very comfortable and had a good feeling. After a few days, an offer was made and I asked for more money. I did get more, but not the full amount. I gave a start date and have been there since.

Interview Questions
    Just a few back and forth phone calls. If you play too many cards, you will lose.

Worked for Aéropostale? Contribute to the Community!