Aéropostale Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockaway, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Rockaway, NJ).

Interview

Group interview with about 6 other people. They called back the next day to offer me a job, my friend got called back a week later. Very relaxed, told to wear what you would wear at the store to the interview. Impressed if you asked questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions about how you would handle certain shopping situations   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aéropostale

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Applied for a seasonal job. Walked in during a group interview and was told to fill out an application and to come back in two days for the next group interview. There were 10 people including me in the interview and 3 of us were picked, even though they said they'd choose 2 or none.

Interview Questions

• What intrigues you in to shop at a store?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

I brought in my application and two letters of recommendation and they told me to come back on Tuesday for an interview. I arrived around 15 minutes early and they didn't even remember I had an interview. They actually seemed disappointed that I was early. I had to wait 25 minutes for my interview because they didn't have enough people working there at the time and forgot I had one. They kept talking about me while I was waiting such as "I have to give this girl an interview and I can't until Danielle gets back". It was very unorganized. She finally took me into the back and asked me a few questions about my school and activities. She asked me if I had any questions (you should always have questions). She told me they would call me by Friday. They did not so I called on Monday and she said they are giving call backs by the end of this NEXT week or the week after that. I still did not get a call, so I called again the next Monday and they said that they are no longer hiring.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aéropostale in July 2015.

Interview

I was called in for an interview about 3 weeks after I handed in an application. The interview took probably 5 minutes because my interviewer didn't know she was going to be doing an interview that morning. I told her I was already working 2 other jobs and she asked me what I liked about them. She ended the interview by telling me she would call me later that day or the day after to schedule an orientation day. I waited two days, then ended up calling back myself because I had never gotten a call.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

I brought in my application and a week later I received a call for an interview. It was a group interview, but it was only me and someone else. The manager asked us normal questions about our skills and previous experience. I got a call by the end of the week saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in customer service? How do you keep up with your friends?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Lancaster, PA).

Interview

It's a very simple process for a sales associate you just fill out your application. Then they'll call you if you like think you fit the part. Make should you look well dressed they judge on appearance. Then you normally just interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Would you find yourself to be a people person?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

I brought my application into the store and one of the shift managers asked me a few questions there. I got a call to schedule and interview within three days. It was a group interview. The manager would ask us questions and if you wanted to answer you could. She had us all pick out certain types of outfits too.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What do you do to keep up with people around you? What do you do for fun? Are you a part of any groups? Do you have experience in customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Sanford, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

It was easy I went in turned in my application, she asked me questions about it right there. Went to group interview a couple hours later. Easy enough. We were all girls the same age, we all had different answers for questions which is good. It was fun and the interviewer made us feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Q What do you think the hardest part of this job would be? Q Look around the store and pick out something for a boy who is going to his sister's graduation party.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale (New Brunswick, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a very chill process. The assistant manager interviewed and just asked me basic questions like where I lived and what school I go to. The only interview question they really asked me was why I would like o work there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Augusta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The process was pretty simple, I arrived 20 minutes before my interview but the manager wasn't ready until the exact time, it was supposed to be a group interview but i t was just me and a girl, he asked about us, told us to put together a outfit, then act out a scenario. He called me back like 2 weeks later about being hired.