Aéropostale Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2014

1.9

98 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview was a group interview in the food court, the manager just asked general questions and was very friendly

Interview Questions
  • What would be the biggest accomplishment so far in life.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aéropostale

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aéropostale.

Much like any other interview. Nothing extremely out of the ordinary. Wore normal clothes, didn't need to look over professional, just nice and clean. Interview was in a group format which can be intimidating but wasn't bad as long as you speak up. Once you start working there you realize they will basically hire anyone.

No negotions

Sales Associate Interview

I knew the manager before my interview, so I went in and filled out the application with her and she asked me basic questions about my time availability and my prior retail skills.

Sales Associate Interview

I walked into the store, asked the manager if they were hiring. She asked me some simple questions including why I was interested and what experience do I have. After, she put me on the spot to fold clothes and inform customers entering the store of their recent promotion. That was my only interview, I got the job. She was nice :)

Interview Questions
    • Telling me to talk to customers and fold clothing during my walk in...   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aéropostale.

The interview process is quite informal, and is held in store. Usually with a group of people - 4-6, with two managers. Different scenarios and questions are asked and discussed. They do not do backfgound or drug tests which is unusual.

Sales Associate Interview

Was given a date and time for a group interview upon turning in my application. Was called back for an individual interview and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • What do their 4 values (integrity, teamwork, respect, compassion) mean to you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Walked in and asked for the manager, asked if they were hiring, said yes and led me to another manager who asked my why I wanted to work there, asked on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty easy interview. Most difficult question was "what can you bring to the company."   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aéropostale.

It was a group interview, which I was very surprised about. But overall it was a relaxed interview. They did take a while to actually bring me up to the interviewing area, like they had forgotten about me. Hiring was pretty straight forward and they give you good training once you were hired.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't prepared to answer which celebrity I think was the Aéropostale style. But now I think I wouldn't have a problem with it.   Answer Question
    I

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aéropostale.

went in person

Interview Questions
    • what's the one thing you would take with you in the case of a fire?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aéropostale.

Group interview... got a call a week later to attend orientation

Interview Questions
    • Fun fact about yourself... prepare something unique and interesting   Answer Question