Aéropostale Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aéropostale (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Applied for a seasonal job. Walked in during a group interview and was told to fill out an application and to come back in two days for the next group interview. There were 10 people including me in the interview and 3 of us were picked, even though they said they'd choose 2 or none.

Interview Questions

• What intrigues you in to shop at a store?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aéropostale

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aéropostale (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

I brought in my application and two letters of recommendation and they told me to come back on Tuesday for an interview. I arrived around 15 minutes early and they didn't even remember I had an interview. They actually seemed disappointed that I was early. I had to wait 25 minutes for my interview because they didn't have enough people working there at the time and forgot I had one. They kept talking about me while I was waiting such as "I have to give this girl an interview and I can't until Danielle gets back". It was very unorganized. She finally took me into the back and asked me a few questions about my school and activities. She asked me if I had any questions (you should always have questions). She told me they would call me by Friday. They did not so I called on Monday and she said they are giving call backs by the end of this NEXT week or the week after that. I still did not get a call, so I called again the next Monday and they said that they are no longer hiring.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aéropostale (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview with 3 other girls, we all sat in the back room and the manager asked us each questions and we went out into the store and interacted with the customers as if we worked there.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aéropostale (Burnaby, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Walked into the store during regular working hours with a resume in hand. Gave it to the manager and had an on the spot interview. It was coming up on busy season so they were looking for as many candidates as possible. Standard questions about strengths, weaknesses and experience were asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aéropostale (Sanford, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

It was easy I went in turned in my application, she asked me questions about it right there. Went to group interview a couple hours later. Easy enough. We were all girls the same age, we all had different answers for questions which is good. It was fun and the interviewer made us feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Q What do you think the hardest part of this job would be? Q Look around the store and pick out something for a boy who is going to his sister's graduation party.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aéropostale (New Brunswick, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a very chill process. The assistant manager interviewed and just asked me basic questions like where I lived and what school I go to. The only interview question they really asked me was why I would like o work there.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

I brought in my application and a week later I received a call for an interview. It was a group interview, but it was only me and someone else. The manager asked us normal questions about our skills and previous experience. I got a call by the end of the week saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in customer service? How do you keep up with your friends?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Aéropostale (Lancaster, PA).

Interview

It's a very simple process for a sales associate you just fill out your application. Then they'll call you if you like think you fit the part. Make should you look well dressed they judge on appearance. Then you normally just interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Would you find yourself to be a people person?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aéropostale (Lancaster, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fine. I got a paper application from the store, filled it out, and dropped it back off. A week of two later I got a call about an interview. It was a lote bizarre, the male manager took me, a female down to a basement office by myself. But he just asked me when I could work and those sort of things. I was supposed to schedule another interview and bring my working papers but never made a second one. I didn't like the product enough to be able to sell it others. Therefore I did not go back.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aéropostale (Raleigh, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

My friend worked at Aero and she told me to come in and fill out an application. I went in and filled one out, and the Manager interviewed me on the spot. I got hired right then and there and started work the next week! This is not a normal process though, as most people go through group interviews.

Interview Questions

• Whats the most frustrating experience ive had at a store I had to put together an outfit i would wear   Answer Question