Aéropostale Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview with 3 other girls, we all sat in the back room and the manager asked us each questions and we went out into the store and interacted with the customers as if we worked there.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aéropostale

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

First submit the application and then return to the store for a group interview which consisted of: practicing a store greeting, demonstrate approaching and interacting with a customer, and put together a complete outfit to pitch to a customer.

Interview Questions

• How would you recommend a clothing item to someone searching for a 13 year old girl's birthday gift?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

the initial interview is done as a group with other people for the same position

Interview Questions

• If you could change one thing about your last supervisor what would it be?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

I walked into the store and asked for an application and the girl told me to wait a second and the manager came out and offered me an interview on the spot. Group interview , there were like 10 people because they were opening a new store and there were 3 managers and they just asked questions and it you answered most of them you were hired . It was very easy just questions like if a mom and daughter came into the store and they disagreed on something and asked for your help what would yu do? And how would you greet a customer walking into the store?

Interview Questions

• Pick a tv show that you like the fashion in and explain why?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

went in person

Interview Questions

• what's the one thing you would take with you in the case of a fire?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Irvine, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied in person, and they set up a group interview for the next day. It was pretty relaxed, there were two other people there. The interviewer asked about five questions then took us back to the store. At the store, we had to create two outfits, one for girls and one for guys. We were also asked to replenish a section, which means like folding clothes and making it look presentable.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale in March 2014.

Interview

It was an easy process and simple questions. Used to shop there back in middle school but decided to apply for a part-time job to earn some extra money. I was nervous since it was my first time trying to get a job in retail but the manager was very nice and the staff too. It was a rare 1:1 interview and got hired on the spot. Great company to start working if you want to get retail experience and great flexible hours if you're in school.

Interview Questions

• What role did you play on your previous job? Why do you want to work at Aero? What experiences you have in retail? Then put a outfit together from the store and why you choose it   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

It was a group interview, which I was very surprised about. But overall it was a relaxed interview. They did take a while to actually bring me up to the interviewing area, like they had forgotten about me. Hiring was pretty straight forward and they give you good training once you were hired.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't prepared to answer which celebrity I think was the Aéropostale style. But now I think I wouldn't have a problem with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Bellevue, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

Easy, really. I brought in my application and the manager gave me a little interview on the spot then hired me on the spot! She was really nice and she made it really chill and easy for me to talk to her. The questions were super easy, something you probably would hear at all retail stores you get interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, there was no difficult or unexpected questions. Every typical question you get asked at retail stores like how to help customers, how to greet, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

Group interview... got a call a week later to attend orientation

Interview Questions

• Fun fact about yourself... prepare something unique and interesting   Answer Question