A-1 First Class - Viking Moving & Storage

Very Easy Interview

Mover Interview

Mover
Acton, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at A-1 First Class - Viking Moving & Storage in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was asked to come in for an interview. The manager asked me about myself (where did I live, did I go to college, where,etc). He also asked me about my availability to work. He also needed assurance that I had a valid drivers license and any pending traffic incidents. I filled out some paperwork and that was that. I started the next week

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was necessary. They offered 11 dollars per hour, plus tips. Also the movers uniform (t-shirt with logo) were provided free of charge.

Mover/Helper Interview

Mover/Helper
Brooklyn, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at A-1 First Class - Viking Moving & Storage in May 2010.

Interview Details – pretty straight forward. If you are called in then you are most likely to get hired unless you dont have the appropriate paperwork.

Interview Questions

Worked for A-1 First Class - Viking Moving & Storage? Contribute to the Community!