A-Beautiful Pools

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

LIfe Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at A-Beautiful Pools in February 2010.

You will first sign up for life guard classes, which are 5 days long. The first 3 days are just swimming qualifications and cpr/first aide training. Then the last two days are just testing. After you pass all that, you will go in for an interview and they will ask you about your job experience, what you plan to learn from working here, what you are bringing to the table, and why you want to work there. After that, they pretty much ask you to list the top three pools you would like to work at and might give you one of them depending on availability and experience.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult question that was asked to me was, "Why should we hire you over the other people also applying for your position?"   View Answer
Since it was my first job, I just accepted the regular $7.25 starting pay and after a couple months, I received a promotion from my hard work and dedication.