A.C. Moore Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

1.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hagerstown, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hagerstown, MD

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at A.C. Moore in October 2011.

I applied, They called to set up a time, I went in, It took an hour theres abouts. I went over the handbook. Watched a video on the company. We went over some policies in the hand book. We went over the job role. Everyone was really nice. I was the easiest interview I have taken.

Interview Questions
There is no negotiating. They pay one flat rate whether you have experience or not. It is discouraging to find out that you are worth the same as someone with no work history.

Other Interview Reviews for A.C. Moore

Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at A.C. Moore in September 2011.

Called the day I submitted my application. Interview was really just to make sure that I could speak English.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult or challenging customer service experience you have had.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Worcester, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at A.C. Moore.

If your resume makes the cut through corporate, the store management will look over your resume and call you for an interview if they are interested. Only one interview. A generic checklist of questions that the manager reads off of. Takes only 10-15 minutes. You're told at the end of the interview if you have the job, if not they'll tell you that "you'll be contacted later" If you do have the job, you'll be given directions to complete a background check online.

Interview Questions
    Accept this pay rate and that's all we can give you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, NJ

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at A.C. Moore in May 2013.

The interview was actually very professional. Manager was very clear on what was expected of new employees; but the down side was having to take a math test, considering the position was for "Framer." I was contacted within a week and still offered a part-time job, despite my not doing well on the test.

Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at A.C. Moore in May 2008.

I filled in an application in person. The manager called me about a week or so later and asked me to come in for an interview. He asked me basic questions "What would you do if.." those kinds.. He then asked me why I had applied there, what skills I had.. If I had any experience. Then he said he would like to hire me.

Interview Questions
    Negotiate atleast 8.25 an hour. Since thats what seasonals are getting.

Worked for A.C. Moore? Contribute to the Community!