A.C. Moore Custom Framing Specialist Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Yorktown, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A.C. Moore (Yorktown, IN).

Interview

There was a short interview and an unnecessary math test, at least in my estimation. I had been a framer for many years and the questions were "silly". I was well qualified for the job, but it took the manager over a month to get back to me.

Negotiation

There were no negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for A.C. Moore

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at A.C. Moore (Fairfax, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by phone after I had applied online. I had only one interview for the position. I met with the store manager in the office. He was very pleasant. The interview lasted maybe a half hour to forty-five minutes. By the end of the interview I was offered a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at A.C. Moore (Columbia, SC) in May 2012.

Interview

I was called less than a week after applying. The person sounded very friendly over the phone, however, when I arrived for the job interview, the person seemed to not be interested. They asked very few questions, and seemed to be unprepared. The manager was asked to see me, and they did not even have any questions for me. The entire interview lasted about 30 minutes: 10 minutes of it was silence as I watched the person flip through my application, 10 minutes was spent waiting for either person to come talk to me, 5 minutes of being asked questions, and 5 minutes of answering questions. I was told I fit the requirements, and they believed I could do it but I was never called back in or even told if the position had been filled. Two months later, I see another job post online for the same position.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at A.C. Moore (Richmond, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

Hiring and interview process were easy at least it was when i first started before ac moore was bought out for about half of their value. Now the hiring process takes a bit longer and they will do background checks and who knows what else for a 7.25 an hour job. They will not hire in new staff at rates higher than minimum wage. No way to survive on this job alone, for anyone.

Interview Questions

• What exactly does the insurance you offer cover? I have been to two doctors appointments since receiving my insurance and both times received a bill for what the insurance company refused to cover. Canceled my insurance and went elsewhere for cheaper and better coverage which wasn't hard to beat.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. You take what they offer with no wiggle room.

Custom Framing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at A.C. Moore in May 2012.

Interview

I was just asked a couple of the required questions that the manager had printed out and we had a casual conversation. I was hired on the spot.