A.C. Moore Seasonal Stock Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Seasonal Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vestal, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at A.C. Moore (Vestal, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

I emailed the company(applied online), and they set me up with an interview asap. The interview was very easy, but I also have a ton of experience. The assistant manager who interviewed me was extremely nice, and the whole thing was over pretty fast. Only one interview, then they called to hire me, but I had to decline or put the job on hold (so I'm pretty sure it's taken).

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw another employee stealing?   1 Answer

I declined because I was looking for a permanent position instead of seasonal. I had another interview for a permanent position 3 weeks ago at Wegman's, but they still haven't called me back yet. :( Had 3 separate interviews at Weggies, all went really well, still hoping and waiting to hear back from them.

Also, the rate of pay for seasonal associates was $7.75. (a little low for my 10 years experience in busy environments)