A.D.A.M.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product, Marketing, Sales Area Interview

Product, Marketing, Sales Area
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at A.D.A.M. in July 2010.

Interview Details – The phone interview was very standard. The in person interview was fairly standard, but the hiring manager barely had time to interview me, less than 1 hour, then he/she handed me off to another person in the department. In general, I feel the interview went well, but I never received a follow up offer or decline. I tried to reach the hiring manager, but my contacts were never returned.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience in sales/marketing.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Assistant Development Manager Interview

Assistant Development Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at A.D.A.M. in April 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview and face to face interview with hiring manager and HR representative. Didn't find out that they extended the offer to another candidate until I called and asked.

Interview Question – The interview was mostly the hiring manager explaining the role they were looking for and the history of the team and the company.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for A.D.A.M.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at A.D.A.M. interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by A.D.A.M. employees and interview candidates.