A.D.A.M. Interview Questions

Product, Marketing, Sales Area Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at A.D.A.M. in July 2010.

The phone interview was very standard. The in person interview was fairly standard, but the hiring manager barely had time to interview me, less than 1 hour, then he/she handed me off to another person in the department. In general, I feel the interview went well, but I never received a follow up offer or decline. I tried to reach the hiring manager, but my contacts were never returned.

Interview Questions

Assistant Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at A.D.A.M. in April 2009.

Phone interview and face to face interview with hiring manager and HR representative. Didn't find out that they extended the offer to another candidate until I called and asked.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was mostly the hiring manager explaining the role they were looking for and the history of the team and the company.   Answer Question