A. Duie Pyle

Relevance Date Difficulty

Dock Worker Interview

Dock Worker
Northborough, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at A. Duie Pyle in March 2014.

Interview Details – Lenghty but worth

Interview Question – I was asked why should be given a chance to work there   Answer Question

Biller Interview

Biller
West Chester, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at A. Duie Pyle in June 2009.

Interview Details – I had a interview with HR. I had to take a typing test.

Interview Question – I do not remember any   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I just accepted the stating pay.

Very Easy Interview

Linehaul Driver Interview

Linehaul Driver

I applied online and interviewed at A. Duie Pyle.

Interview Details – Very casual. Discussed past work history and they described the company. It was basically a get to know if your personality would fit with the other drivers. They stated that they needed to verify my resume and would be in touch. I was called three days later for a road test and offered the job.

Interview Question – Really wasn't any   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was based on experience

Dock Worker Interview

Dock Worker

Interviewed at A. Duie Pyle

Interview Details – 2 interviews. But almost impossible to get a hold of the HR person who calls people in for interviews. Waited nearly a month to get in. And this is with a cousin of mine, who was a great supervisor working there. But once your in, you go through a drug screen and a background check and your on your way.

Interview Question – None whatsoever..everything was fairly forward and expected   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for A. Duie Pyle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at A. Duie Pyle interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by A. Duie Pyle employees and interview candidates.