A. Duie Pyle Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at A. Duie Pyle

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A. Duie Pyle (Northborough, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Lenghty but worth

Interview Questions

• I was asked why should be given a chance to work there   Answer Question

Linehaul Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A. Duie Pyle.

Interview

Very casual. Discussed past work history and they described the company. It was basically a get to know if your personality would fit with the other drivers. They stated that they needed to verify my resume and would be in touch. I was called three days later for a road test and offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was based on experience

Dock Worker Interview

Interview

2 interviews. But almost impossible to get a hold of the HR person who calls people in for interviews. Waited nearly a month to get in. And this is with a cousin of mine, who was a great supervisor working there. But once your in, you go through a drug screen and a background check and your on your way.

Interview Questions

• None whatsoever..everything was fairly forward and expected   Answer Question

Forklift Shipping Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at A. Duie Pyle in April 2010.

Interview

2 interviews one online one in person. all apllicants are hired by upper managment terminal managers have no say only opinon. overall good quality company . they stress the importance of keeping the union at bay and have many training videos on union based companys. very goood paying company with long hours if fulltime.

Biller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at A. Duie Pyle (West Chester, PA) in June 2009.

Interview

I had a interview with HR. I had to take a typing test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I just accepted the stating pay.