A. Epstein and Sons Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at A. Epstein and Sons

Electrical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A. Epstein and Sons (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was quite good. The hiring manager took the interview and asked questions based on my previous experience, qualifications and my awareness and proficiency with few software tools that they use in the company for Electrical design. It was an hour long interview and we had a few casual discussions too. We discussed a few projects that we both worked on.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at A. Epstein and Sons (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Started in a conference room with a low-level HR person who had no idea about the skills needed for the position interviewing for. Next was interviewed by the head of the department and by other staff members in the department. The same questions were asked over and over. I asked why they worked at Epstein and I got the same answer every time, "the people". What a joke. Half of the people who interviewed me no longer work for the company!

Interview Questions

• Revit experience?   1 Answer
    • Do you plan on getting your Architecture license?   1 Answer

Architect I Interview

Interview

The hiring and interview process is very efficient and going fast. After the applying online, there is a phone screen interview with human resource, then has a in-person interview. Phone screen first then in-person interview

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A. Epstein and Sons (Chicago, IL).

Interview

interview process includes: Phone interview, Panel interview with Engineering managers, second interview with co-workers, final interview with HR admin. interview process includes: Phone interview, Panel interview with Engineering managers, second interview with co-workers, final interview with HR admin.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Rough, be very polite and don't demand. The HR is very picky and stingy. You may risk losing the job in negotiation.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at A. Epstein and Sons (Chicago, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

I had to go in several times. I met with 3 people and each time someone was missing because they had a different excuse. In total I had 5 interviews and a phone interview. They were all nice. Seemed professional but the process was a bit dragged out in my opinion. They ended up canceling the position.