A.G. Edwards & Sons Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at A.G. Edwards & Sons

Branch Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Augustine, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at A.G. Edwards & Sons (Saint Augustine, FL).

Interview

Done by Branch Manager...many questions. One on one interview where he wanted to know how I could best bring in assets for the company and help them grow. What experience did I have in the industry and how I could best support him and his clients.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the table that would be an asset to the company   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at A.G. Edwards & Sons (San Jose, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

I worked with these people at another company. I knew them & they knew me. One interview to meet with stock brokers and I was hired. I was a substitute for 8-weeks while someone was out on medical leave.

Interview Questions

• None - familiar with the securities industry. I am a former Operations Manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I asked them for $35 per hour and they agreed.

Operations Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A.G. Edwards & Sons (Southfield, MI) in October 2007.

Interview

Initial Interview was a telephone screening with HR rep. Next was an in person HR interview with several computerized tests. Third was an interview with the department head and a team leader. I was not expecting a group interview, anticipated at least some 1:1 time. They were very polite and inquiring, answered my questions and spent a great deal of time with me. Afterwards they provided little or no contact to followup/status requests and at a much later date provided the standard position filled email.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle working with individuals were resentful of change or 'set in their ways'?   1 Answer