A.G. Edwards & Sons Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at A.G. Edwards & Sons

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through other source – interviewed at A.G. Edwards & Sons in March 2009.

I worked with these people at another company. I knew them & they knew me. One interview to meet with stock brokers and I was hired. I was a substitute for 8-weeks while someone was out on medical leave.

Interview Questions
    • None - familiar with the securities industry. I am a former Operations Manager.   Answer Question
    Yes, I asked them for $35 per hour and they agreed.

Operations Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at A.G. Edwards & Sons in October 2007.

Initial Interview was a telephone screening with HR rep. Next was an in person HR interview with several computerized tests. Third was an interview with the department head and a team leader.
    I was not expecting a group interview, anticipated at least some 1:1 time. They were very polite and inquiring, answered my questions and spent a great deal of time with me.
    Afterwards they provided little or no contact to followup/status requests and at a much later date provided the standard position filled email.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle working with individuals were resentful of change or 'set in their ways'?   View Answer