A.G. Edwards & Sons

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant
San Jose, CA

I applied through other source - interviewed at A.G. Edwards & Sons in March 2009.

Interview Details – I worked with these people at another company. I knew them & they knew me. One interview to meet with stock brokers and I was hired. I was a substitute for 8-weeks while someone was out on medical leave.

Interview Question – None - familiar with the securities industry. I am a former Operations Manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, I asked them for $35 per hour and they agreed.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Operations Support Interview

Operations Support
Southfield, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at A.G. Edwards & Sons in October 2007.

Interview Details – Initial Interview was a telephone screening with HR rep. Next was an in person HR interview with several computerized tests. Third was an interview with the department head and a team leader.
I was not expecting a group interview, anticipated at least some 1:1 time. They were very polite and inquiring, answered my questions and spent a great deal of time with me.
Afterwards they provided little or no contact to followup/status requests and at a much later date provided the standard position filled email.

Interview Question – How would you handle working with individuals were resentful of change or 'set in their ways'?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for A.G. Edwards & Sons? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at A.G. Edwards & Sons interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by A.G. Edwards & Sons employees and interview candidates.