A.M. Best

www.ambest.com

A.M. Best Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at A.M. Best

Senior Associate Editor Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at A.M. Best.

The interview lasted more than four hours and included a writing/editing test. It was a grueling process, as I was interviewed by five different people for an hour or more at a time, each asking fairly similar questions. It did give me a pretty good indication that they were interested in me. It did not in any way give me a clue as to the company's culture or expectations, however.

Interview Questions
    • After repeatedly offering 'my greatest accomplishments' over four long hours, my final question was: What is your greatest accomplishment? Was someone not listening? Had I been making this all up?   Answer Question
    I asked for more money; they called back with a second offer and I accepted. Had I known what the company was like I would have asked for time off or paid travel expenses.

Statistical Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at A.M. Best in July 2011.

Applied through a recruitment agency who dealt with all the communications between me and the company. CV forwarded to them and then requested to come in for an interview. Had 2 one-to-one interviews, one with HR manager and the other one with the Line manager. I didnt spend much time in reception as I was called in to commence the interview shortly as I arrived but they had a nice, friendly and sophisticated environment. People were friendly and interested in whatever you had to say.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about the company. What do we do?   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in this particular field.   Answer Question
    • Various competancy questions such as teamwork, dealing with pressure, meetings targets etc and what would your previous employer say about you   Answer Question