A Wireless

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clayton, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at A Wireless in February 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted Resume on company website, had a phone call within 2 days from area manager. Had a 5 min. conversation and was offered an interview the following week. Interview was done at a coffee shop next door to the store and was given a verbal offer after 15 minutes.

Interview Question – None, all pretty basic standard questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not enough pay.

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at A Wireless.

Interview Details – Very to the point, be ready to be brutally honest

Interview Question – "tell me why you'd be a good salesman"   View Answer

Sales Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at A Wireless in December 2011.

Interview Details – Easy going typical questions why us, what interests you to work retail. Are you comfortable working with others 1 on 1, etc.

Interview Question – How would you make a difference in our team?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Store Leader

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at A Wireless in August 2012.

Interview Details – Interview with district leader and then regional leader

Interview Question – Typical retail/management interview. They are looking for leaders if you don't know what that means you should look else where   Answer Question

Store Leader

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at A Wireless in February 2013.

Interview Details – Fill out application online do an assessment have 2 interviews

Negotiation Details – A salary was offered and was very generous so I accepted

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

Interviewed at A Wireless

Interview Details – Three interviews

Interview Question – Sell me this phone   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There isnt any. You take it or leave it, they dont care.

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

Interviewed at A Wireless

Interview Details – Interviewed once by vp and hired

Interview Question – What are the three most important for you job duties   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Orange, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at A Wireless in January 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed with my District Leader first then was called into the store to do and interview with the Store Leader. He asked me what my hopes were with this company and where I would like to go within it. He also asked about my schooling and if I would be furthering it. He asked me to sell him a pen to prove my selling abilities and make sure you can handle most questions a customer will throw at you.

Interview Question – I don't recall any particular question that threw me off or that I struggled with.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was happy with what I was offered and didn't feel the need to negotiate.

Siler City, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at A Wireless in July 2011.

Interview Details – They ask you how to sell a pen you tell them that its "convenient" tell them your the best and that you wanna move up in the company. tell them that there is not a customer you cannot sell too,

Interview Question – How do you sell this pen.   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at A Wireless in September 2011.

Interview Details – Went to an open interview of 10 sales representatives. Given a powerpoint presentation stating the (misrepresented) compensation and benefits of working at A Wireless, then taken to back to be interviewed alone. Was hired after 10 days of waiting. Dress up for an interview, if you have a smartphone mention that you possess one.

Interview Question – Let me see if you have sales skills. Try to sell me this ballpoint pen.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No haggling allowed. Take it or leave it.

Interviews for Top Jobs at A Wireless

Worked for A Wireless? Contribute to the Community!