A Wireless Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.4

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at A Wireless.

Interview

You apply online with resume, and then you gey the oppurtunity to take an exam, if you score well you get a phone call from the manager, you then come in for real interview 1on1 or 1on2 with the store leader and district leader.

Interview Questions

• What about sales did I like?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

ASM Assistant Store Managee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at A Wireless (Edison, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

A very pleasant and informal interview at the store location was conducted by the SL Store Manager. The SL described his management style and what the role of the SL is as well as a brief background of the organization as well as the role of the ASM Assistant Store Manager and role of the Sales Associates before beginning the interview questions.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at A Wireless.

Interview

There was a phone interview before one in-person interview. The in-person interview was conducted by the store leader and the district leader. I was offered the position immediately after the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this pen. Describe a time when you had to deal with an unhappy customer.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Pretty standard interview. I got called in and was asked to come in for an interview. The interview was pretty easy. Anybody with a decent amount of work experience in any field should be able to nail it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arab, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A Wireless (Arab, AL) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied for the Sales Consultant position with A Wireless on Sept. 16 via a job board. Uploaded a resume and filled out a standard application, nothing out of the ordinary. Sept. 22nd I got a call from an HR representative asking if I'd be available for a phone interview on the 24th at 3:00 pm. I accepted and the next day (23rd) I received a reminder e-mail with an attachment job description which was actually an old recruitment flier, which I found a little humorous. The day of the phone interview came (24th) and the HR representative I had been in contact with called me at 2:03 asking if we could interview now? I of course said yes and we went into the interview. Basic hi, how are you's, and then immediately she set in to a description of compensation and asked if I had any questions. I didn't, so she asked me a question. In short, she asked 8 questions (2 regarding why I'd left past jobs and 6 regarding the position) which I answered, and then I sat in silence while she typed my responses into the computer. After the last answer and some more silence, she told me she'd finish entering this information, would be e-mailing me a more in depth application, and ask that I fill that out before going in to a face to face interview. She'd be sending the information she'd just collected from me, as well as the application she'd be sending me, to the area and store director where I'd be working, and then they would contact me for a face to face interview. I'll update on how the face to face goes and try to take note of questions asked. Phone questions were: 1.Why do you want to work for A Wireless 2. What drives you? 3.What did you learn in a previous job that prepared you for a career in sales 4.Outside of your every day use, how familiar are you with wireless technology? 5.What do you like most about a career in sales 6.What would you like least in a career in sales.

Interview Questions

• "Outside of your every day use, how familiar are you with wireless technology?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. They tell you up front that base compensation is 7.50 hourly and that you make commission off of most everything you sell.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A Wireless in September 2014.

Interview

Regional hiring lady calls you, can't even hear her, must not know how to talk into phone, asks you to scedule a phone interview, when they call you back, once again, can't hear her, asks about previous employers and why you left and basic questions, then forwards your stuff to store manager. The store manager will call you at any given random time and basically asks you the same questions and talks about experience blah blah. I scheduled a in face interview with him and the asst store manager. They asked typical interview questions. I pretty much turned the job down because it's not at all what it seems.. Crapy expensive benefits after 90 days, and don't get me started on the VZ "discount" hahahaha yeah no. there isn't one. I should have heethed the other 100 warnings about not wasting my time! Poor structure and process. Oh and the pay is 7.50/hr... Yeah ok Walmart pays more.. Yeah there's commision but they're quotes are crap are terrible and unfair and pretty unreachable. They wanted to give you the crapiest shift and expect you to work every weekend Saturday and Sunday. So forget family/social life! Whatever though, to each is own! Good luck

Interview Questions

• How do you not take no for an answer   2 Answers

Because the pretty ponies they Advertise are really just a donkey in disguise

Wireless Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A Wireless in June 2014.

Interview

2 step process, one with the store manager and another with the DM. Wasn't very difficult but your goal would be to sell yourself in the shortest way possible. They generally will not pay you any attention to begin with so you're better off saving your breath.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?   1 Answer
    • Can you work with a varying schedule?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at A Wireless (Baltimore, MD) in February 2014.

Interview

Basically a general interview. They want to make sure you are able to communicate articulately to the customer and able to portray the views of the company to the customer. Generally will ask about your past experiences and what you want out of the job, and maybe ask you to "sell us a pen".

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at A Wireless.

Interview

Very to the point, be ready to be brutally honest

Interview Questions

• "tell me why you'd be a good salesman"   2 Answers

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Three interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There isnt any. You take it or leave it, they dont care.