Bank of America
3.2 of 5 5,366 reviews
www.bankofamerica.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Bank of America Finance Management Associate Intern Program Interview Question (student candidate)

"A difficult question that I encountered dealt with accounting, even though the position I was applying for was for a finance major. You had to know what accounts (expense, asset, liabilities) were affected in a given situation. I found this to be a little difficult since I had not gone over my accounting notes from a few semesters back."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Finance Management Associate Intern Program Interview Review - one of 1,909 Bank of America Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees and interview candidates.