Hilton Worldwide

www.hiltonworldwide.com

Hilton Worldwide Front Desk Agent Interview Question

I interviewed in San Juan, PR and was asked:
"A hotel customer thinks your voice is sexy on the phone and wants you to come up to his room after your shift is over and give him a massage. What would you say to him."
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a Front Desk Agent Interview Review - one of 200 Hilton Worldwide Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 1

I would thank him for the compliment, but let him know that won't be happening, its not in my job description and I don't do extra curricular activities on the job. Is there something else within my job description that you need help with?

- Interview Candidate on Nov 8, 2012
of 2
votes

If I were you -- I would never say immediately "NO"

but what i would say: I would compliment his remarks and I would apology that my job description does not include his favor but I would suggest him if there is anything else I can help him with. If he keep insisting to visit his room, I would say politely that this is based on our hotel policy that we don't allow employee to visit guest rooms. and I would say good night and have a great day and hang up.

- gria87 on Feb 20, 2013