Accenture
3.6 of 5 7,818 reviews
www.accenture.com Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

Accenture Technology Consulting Analyst Interview Question

I interviewed in San Francisco, CA and was asked:
"A large company has had decreasing sales figures for the past year. Walk me through the process of how you would go about solving the problem."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Technology Consulting Analyst Interview Review - one of 2,888 Accenture Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 5
votes
First I would look at the internal leadership of the company. Then I would see what have they done different recently, analyze the competitors and the overall market. After this I would look at various marketing strategies and adapt to the desires of the consumers.
- Interview Candidate on Feb 18, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.