A123 Systems Temp to Perm Assignment Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Temp to Perm Assignment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at A123 Systems.

Interviewed for a temp to hire position in December of 2009. Interview was at Novi location and we had to move conference rooms at least once. Met with 2 recruiters during first interview for about 30-60 minutes. Had a second round interview shortly thereafter meeting with the Plant Manager and HR Rep. Again had to move conference rooms at least once. Agency left a message that I did not get the assignment. Did not hear from anyone at A123.

6 months later the agency called me back about the position because the person they had chosen was not working out. (Come to find out it was an employee referral). Was told I was going to have a phone interview with the Employment Specialist on a Saturday. Never received a call. Then got a call from the agency that they wanted to set up a third interview. Met with the same 2 Recrutiers, the Employment Specialist & HR Rep from corporate, the HR Manager and the Director of HR.

Company was just getting up and running in Michigan so atmosphere was filled with excitement and high hopes.

Was brought in on a temp to perm assignment.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the interview process was very informal and non-structured.   Answer Question
The temp to perm assignment did not allow for negotiation