A3logics Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at A3logics

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at A3logics.

Interview

I applied online and there were 2 rounds of telephonic technical interview, after that HR called for client round. There were two client rounds. After that there was a techno manager round. this one was sucks as manager was strict on one type of questions only and wants those answers which he only knows. But as client rounds were good I had a HR round which was just salary discussion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR tried to negotiate a lot. She was keep on trying to talk about less expenses in jaipur so you should do a lot of negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at A3logics (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Hiring and response is quite good. They understood their responsibilities. I did not face any kind of difficulties in the interview process. My all technical and hr rounds were done in only one day.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at A3logics (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

1. Aptitude 2. Technical Round 3. HR Round 4. CEO Round.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at A3logics (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

There were 5 rounds of interviews took place during the hiring process. the most nonprofessional thing that happened with me was that i was selected in first 4 round, even selected by 11 yrs exp. Test manager, but in next round i was interviewed by a person having less experience than me and got rejected. but after 2 day i was again interviewed by Test manager and got selected.

Interview Questions

• Some very difficult puzzles and technical questions.   2 Answers

Negotiation

In fact it was not discussed as it should be.