A4e Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2015

2.2

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A4e in May 2015.

Interview

Friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Competency based questions - read from a script so not really tailored to the individual. Very important to do your research on the company as their Values form part of the interview. Also, very helpful with providing the feedback I requested afterwards.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A4e (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

I was taken into a room had a five minutes chat did 2 days voluntary for two weeks then was told to "sink or swim" literally on my first day of teaching. very very poor and people plus is no better.

Interview Questions

• When could I start and they said I looked too soft to teach!!!   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing offer crap money to desperate people.

Employment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at A4e (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview was initially conducted by a recruitment agency. I built a strong relationship with the recruiter, as she was very personable and also got to know me as a person. She sent me for the interview with the company. The interview took one hour and I was pleased with how I went, they asked me behavioural based questions, and I answered them well. After several more over the phone stage two and three interviews, I was offered the role.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had a problem as a team and you had to resolve it.   Answer Question

I was offered a better position at another company.

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at A4e (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2008.

Interview

The managers were very friendly but office small and no parking. Interview long and involved. Lots of research of company prior to interview required. Smart clothing a must. They go through every detail on your CV. Seemed a relaxed work environment where teamwork is essential. There is a lot of work with outside agencies re funding and networking. A lot of training was offered. Interview questions were open ended rather than specific to the job and many answers could have been given. A lot of acronyms were used so clue up on them before interview.

Salary and working hours