A4e

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Manager Interview

Business Manager
Manchester, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at A4e in September 2008.

Interview Details – The managers were very friendly but office small and no parking. Interview long and involved. Lots of research of company prior to interview required. Smart clothing a must. They go through every detail on your CV. Seemed a relaxed work environment where teamwork is essential. There is a lot of work with outside agencies re funding and networking. A lot of training was offered. Interview questions were open ended rather than specific to the job and many answers could have been given. A lot of acronyms were used so clue up on them before interview.

Interview Question – Tell us about a person you admire.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary and working hours

Employment Consultant Interview

Employment Consultant
Sydney (Australia)

The process took 5 days - interviewed at A4e in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was initially conducted by a recruitment agency. I built a strong relationship with the recruiter, as she was very personable and also got to know me as a person. She sent me for the interview with the company. The interview took one hour and I was pleased with how I went, they asked me behavioural based questions, and I answered them well. After several more over the phone stage two and three interviews, I was offered the role.

Interview Question – Describe a time where you had a problem as a team and you had to resolve it.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was offered a better position at another company.

Worked for A4e? Contribute to the Community!