AAA Auto Club South Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AAA Auto Club South (Nashville, TN) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online, About 2-3 weeks later I received a phone call, I then realized I went through a third party employment placement company. She asked about my availability over the phone and if I can commit to 6 months, rotating weekends, holidays and some overtime when needed. I agreed to all and then I had an interview the very next day which took about 3 hours being I took 2 assessments then talked with 2 hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• The questions wasn't difficult at all.... They were all scenario questions. "What did you do in this situation" How would you handle this situation" that's pretty much all the questions I got.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Customer Service Representative ERS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AAA Auto Club South (Heathrow, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Very long interview process. I spoke to someone on the phone, went in for 3 tests, talked to a Team Leader for over an hour face to face. Very good people to work with.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. Hired on as a temp and everyone was paid the same amount. If you got hired in membership you got .50 more an hour.

Sales Agent Interview

Interview

will have to go and take a personality test to see if sales is for you and if you pass then you will shadow a sales agent to see how agents everyday life is. will be interviewed by 3 managers and the the final interview is with reagional manager who will decide if you are the right person for the sales.

Interview Questions

• will have to sell a financial product in the sales interview and close on the spot.   Answer Question

AAA ERS Dispatcher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AAA Auto Club South.

Interview

The interview process was very short. It was one day of interviews by three different supervisors at different times.

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AAA Auto Club South (Macon, GA).

Interview

They interviewer didn't seem to really know what she was supposed to be asking. she was being promoted to another location and honestly seemed like she didn't care about being in the interview. she didn't ask anything about me or my previous experience, only explained the position to me. she said she would call me in the next 3 days...5 days later I gave her a call and she offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any questions. the position was explained to me and then I was asked if I had any questions....then the interview was over and I was offered the position a week later   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AAA Auto Club South.

Interview

HR calls your for a telephone interview. Then they call you for a interview with two managers. They ask alot of situation questions on how you solve a problem with a customer. You get called and tell you they need you to sign release form for a background. They also send you a email with directions where to go for a hair drug test.

Licensed Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AAA Auto Club South (Tampa, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

JOKE! Recruiter gives the standard rote interview 101 process! She will then outright lie about the position and the income potential.Once your in the company, you are discouraged from asking questions that might go against the grain. This is especially true when it comes to the compensation package! It is 13 pages long and has more holes than swiss cheese and smells just as bad!

Interview Questions

• The basic bs: Why should we hire you- What is your best trait- What is your worse trait- How do you feel about this or that. A basic by the book 101 interview   1 Answer

Licensed P&C Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at AAA Auto Club South (Tampa, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

Multiple interviews; extremely tedious vetting process. All this is done just so that you are led to believe that you are joining a superior sales force with unlimited potential. Then once you are hired; you find out this is a low paying insurance job with little growth potential. What they never tell you is everybody cold calls their member list. Names that have been recirculated for years! Cold calling...NOT sales leads as you are told in order to get you in the door! They'll use insurance vernacular to lure you in; words like sales leads, renewals, unlimited earning potential etc. Then once you get in the door you discover little by little that just maybe someone wasn't completely upfront with you.

Interview Questions

• Their interview process is rote interviewing: Why should we hire you, what was your greatest accomplishment, what are your faults...just google "interview questions" and you will see exactly how AAA interviews. It is interview 101. AAA operates in the realm of mediocrity; not an original thought or resemblance of inspiration. They subscribe to every corporate vetting process from testing, to credit and background checks, drug tests, committee processing, etc. All the ridiculous humdrum antics! Everything except the gut instinct of a good manager; that is why the company is neck deep in mediocrity.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None - they have their flat training rate and then a 13 page commission schedule (warning)- Ask about that during the interview and you WILL NOT get hired!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AAA Auto Club South (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Initial interview given shortly after applied. Seemed they liked me having a 4 yr degree. Hired in P/T - went to F/T in 1 month. Transferred to another dept a year later. Was promoted several times as a temp for other units, given salary increases, given excellent reviews, but then bounced back to original unit with a pay decrease. Went on or any years - other workers felt they were using me, but I liked the actual job and knew I did it well according to all of my reviews.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate member on the phone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Set pay - started at $9.00 hr - ten years later $11 - ew employees were being hired in at higher salaries.

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AAA Auto Club South.

Interview

Experience is all they look for and willingness to work yourself to death

Interview Questions

• Our pay is based on Sales and Sales only, how do you feel about this with no base clients?   Answer Question