AAA Auto Club South

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative ERS Interview

Customer Service Representative ERS
Heathrow, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at AAA Auto Club South in January 2014.

Interview Details – Very long interview process. I spoke to someone on the phone, went in for 3 tests, talked to a Team Leader for over an hour face to face. Very good people to work with.

Interview Question – What do you know about the company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Hired on as a temp and everyone was paid the same amount. If you got hired in membership you got .50 more an hour.

Call Receiver Interview

Call Receiver
Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AAA Auto Club South in May 2010.

Interview Details – First interview is with hr person then you are interviewed by two office supervisors. Feels like they are double teaming against you. Not very professional.you walk out knowing about their personal life and nothing about the job itself. Nothing is explained as to what you will be doing or what to expect.

Negotiation Details – Don't take the job. No future with this company.

Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AAA Auto Club South in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, About 2-3 weeks later I received a phone call, I then realized I went through a third party employment placement company. She asked about my availability over the phone and if I can commit to 6 months, rotating weekends, holidays and some overtime when needed. I agreed to all and then I had an interview the very next day which took about 3 hours being I took 2 assessments then talked with 2 hiring managers.

Interview Question – The questions wasn't difficult at all.... They were all scenario questions. "What did you do in this situation" How would you handle this situation" that's pretty much all the questions I got.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Sales Agent Interview

Sales Agent

Interviewed at AAA Auto Club South

Interview Details – will have to go and take a personality test to see if sales is for you and if you pass then you will shadow a sales agent to see how agents everyday life is. will be interviewed by 3 managers and the the final interview is with reagional manager who will decide if you are the right person for the sales.

Interview Question – will have to sell a financial product in the sales interview and close on the spot.   Answer Question

AAA ERS Dispatcher Interview

AAA ERS Dispatcher

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AAA Auto Club South.

Interview Details – The interview process was very short. It was one day of interviews by three different supervisors at different times.

Interview Question – I have no recollection of the questions asked.   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Insurance Agent
Macon, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AAA Auto Club South.

Interview Details – They interviewer didn't seem to really know what she was supposed to be asking. she was being promoted to another location and honestly seemed like she didn't care about being in the interview. she didn't ask anything about me or my previous experience, only explained the position to me. she said she would call me in the next 3 days...5 days later I gave her a call and she offered me the position.

Interview Question – I was not asked any questions. the position was explained to me and then I was asked if I had any questions....then the interview was over and I was offered the position a week later   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at AAA Auto Club South.

Interview Details – HR calls your for a telephone interview. Then they call you for a interview with two managers. They ask alot of situation questions on how you solve a problem with a customer. You get called and tell you they need you to sign release form for a background. They also send you a email with directions where to go for a hair drug test.

Interview Question – The questions are all how you help angry customers.   Answer Question

Saint Louis, MO

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AAA Auto Club South.

Interview Details – Initial interview given shortly after applied. Seemed they liked me having a 4 yr degree. Hired in P/T - went to F/T in 1 month. Transferred to another dept a year later. Was promoted several times as a temp for other units, given salary increases, given excellent reviews, but then bounced back to original unit with a pay decrease. Went on or any years - other workers felt they were using me, but I liked the actual job and knew I did it well according to all of my reviews.

Interview Question – How would you handle an irate member on the phone?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Set pay - started at $9.00 hr - ten years later $11 - ew employees were being hired in at higher salaries.

Travel Consultant Interview

Travel Consultant

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at AAA Auto Club South.

Interview Details – Experience is all they look for and willingness to work yourself to death

Interview Question – Our pay is based on Sales and Sales only, how do you feel about this with no base clients?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AAA Auto Club South in December 2011.

Interview Details – Started out with a phone interview which then set up into a skills test at the office. Once I had passed the skills test, I received a call for an interview the following week. The interview was with 2 of the supervisors and lasted about an hour. Te questions started out basic with them trying to get to know me, and gradually got more difficult. The questions also consisted of "Tell me about a time when..." and you had to tell them the issue, how you resolved it, and what the outcome was.

Interview Question – What don't you like about your previous boss?   Answer Question

Worked for AAA Auto Club South? Contribute to the Community!