AAA Life Insurance Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Escalation Specialist Interview

Escalation Specialist
Omaha, NE

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company in August 2010.

Interview Details – Behavioral interview that takes about twenty minutes. Conducted by department managers. Questions are things like; what was a difficult situation you had to overcome, how do you prioritize your tasks, what are your current short-term goals?

Interview Question – There is nothing out of the ordinary asked; which is why the interview was very straight forward and easy to "ace".   Answer Question

IT Manager/Network Engineer Interview

IT Manager/Network Engineer
Livonia, MI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company in September 2013.

Interview Details – 2 Phone Interview (Manager Position)
1 Face - Face (Network Engineer Position)

Interview Question – nothing was too difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Actuarial Internship Interview

Actuarial Internship
Champaign, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company in September 2012.

Interview Details – 1-1 interview
phone interview

Interview Question – General behavioral questions
Questions on estimation - Estimate the number of people who buy calculators in 1 year
Reasoning questions - If CEO comes and gives you a project, how would you determine if you are going in the right direction, 3 months after you started the project
  Answer Question

Member Services Advocate Interview

Member Services Advocate
Omaha, NE

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company in November 2011.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by HR from the home office in regards to my application posted on a popular job search website. After an initial phone interview, I was scheduled for an in person interview at the site I now work. Two interviewers were present, one of whom is now my direct supervisor. Suit and tie, very proffessional, standard questions. Drug and background tests required before acceptance

Interview Question – Name a time when you had to step up to meet a goal at work?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negation not really an option in an hourly job such as this.

Insurance Agent Interview

Insurance Agent
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company in November 2010.

Interview Details – phone interview, 1on1 then group with a task

Sales Interview

Sales
Dallas, TX

The process took 4 days - interviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company in May 2011.

Interview Details – Initial call was made to find out if I was still interested after applying online. When I said yes, the recruiter scheduled a phone interview with a local human resource consultant. Before the recruiter got off the phone, she confirmed the number to be called and suggested that I ask questions on the call. This interview was scheduled within 4 days. When HR phoned me, it was clear she had read my resume, she asked me to talk about my background and interest in the company. I was asked about my sales background and told if selected there would be an 8 wk training where they would compensate me $3300 per month for 3 months; after that period, I would receive a base of 1500 or my commissions, which ever one was higher.

Interview Questions

• Describe a position where you felt you achieved or exceeded the expectation?   View Answer
  • I was then asked what I learned from that position that made me a better person.   View Answer

Life Specialist Interview

Life Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company in June 2011.

Interview Details – they were very thorough. background check etc. it started with a recruiter call. I actually knew somebody in the branch who told me the prior person had left. once i knew there was an opportunity i filled out an application. they actually were able to onboard me in record time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – not much negotiating.

Copywriter Interview

Copywriter

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company in December 2010.

Interview Details – Was contacted by email after their HR person saw my resume on Monster. After initial phone interview, invited in for an in-person interview with four different members of the team. Met with each person individually and thought it went well. Was told that due to the holidays, probably wouldn't hear anything until after the first of the year, but that I would be contacted either way. Never heard another word.

Interview Question – Are you comfortable managing a project from start to finish without assistance?   Answer Question

Service Interview

Service

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company in September 2009.

Interview Details – I've had several interviews because I've held several positions. They continue to improve the process. It doesn't usually take long for a decision, and I believe they are always fair. The thing I appreciate most is that if you are not selected, they will tell you why so you can improve for next time.

Worked for AAA Life Insurance Company? Contribute to the Community!