AAA Life Insurance Company

2.9

IT Manager/Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company in September 2013.

2 Phone Interview (Manager Position)
    1 Face - Face (Network Engineer Position)

Actuarial Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company in September 2012.

1-1 interview
    phone interview

Interview Questions
    • General behavioral questions
      Questions on estimation - Estimate the number of people who buy calculators in 1 year
      Reasoning questions - If CEO comes and gives you a project, how would you determine if you are going in the right direction, 3 months after you started the project

Answer Question

Member Services Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company in November 2011.

I was initially contacted by HR from the home office in regards to my application posted on a popular job search website. After an initial phone interview, I was scheduled for an in person interview at the site I now work. Two interviewers were present, one of whom is now my direct supervisor. Suit and tie, very proffessional, standard questions. Drug and background tests required before acceptance

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to step up to meet a goal at work?   Answer Question
    Negation not really an option in an hourly job such as this.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company in May 2011.

Initial call was made to find out if I was still interested after applying online. When I said yes, the recruiter scheduled a phone interview with a local human resource consultant. Before the recruiter got off the phone, she confirmed the number to be called and suggested that I ask questions on the call. This interview was scheduled within 4 days. When HR phoned me, it was clear she had read my resume, she asked me to talk about my background and interest in the company. I was asked about my sales background and told if selected there would be an 8 wk training where they would compensate me $3300 per month for 3 months; after that period, I would receive a base of 1500 or my commissions, which ever one was higher.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a position where you felt you achieved or exceeded the expectation?   View Answer
    • I was then asked what I learned from that position that made me a better person.   View Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company in November 2010.

phone interview, 1on1 then group with a task

Interview Questions
    • would you take a lesser position   View Answer
    • we feel you are to young how do you feel about that   View Answer

Escalation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company in August 2010.

Behavioral interview that takes about twenty minutes. Conducted by department managers. Questions are things like; what was a difficult situation you had to overcome, how do you prioritize your tasks, what are your current short-term goals?

Interview Questions
    • There is nothing out of the ordinary asked; which is why the interview was very straight forward and easy to "ace".   Answer Question

Life Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company in June 2011.

they were very thorough. background check etc. it started with a recruiter call. I actually knew somebody in the branch who told me the prior person had left. once i knew there was an opportunity i filled out an application. they actually were able to onboard me in record time.

not much negotiating.

Copywriter Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company in December 2010.

Was contacted by email after their HR person saw my resume on Monster. After initial phone interview, invited in for an in-person interview with four different members of the team. Met with each person individually and thought it went well. Was told that due to the holidays, probably wouldn't hear anything until after the first of the year, but that I would be contacted either way. Never heard another word.

Interview Questions
    • Are you comfortable managing a project from start to finish without assistance?   Answer Question

Service Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AAA Life Insurance Company in September 2009.

I've had several interviews because I've held several positions. They continue to improve the process. It doesn't usually take long for a decision, and I believe they are always fair. The thing I appreciate most is that if you are not selected, they will tell you why so you can improve for next time.