AAA Mid-Atlantic Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.8

Advertising Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AAA Mid-Atlantic (Springfield, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

The process took 2 months to complete from start to finish. I was contacted by HR about a month after my application. I had a phone interview with my manager, an in-person interview with that manager, followed by a teleconference interview with other members of the sales team. I was notified of the hire by email and phone by an HR Manager.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions included: What was a sale you are most proud of? Do you like working as a team? What is your approach to prospecting? How many contacts should you/can you make in a day? Can you be productive working from a home office? Do you have a home office? Give examples of sales to smaller travel customers and larger customers. How much time should you spend working on smaller accounts vs. larger accounts? How would you handle objections about print vs. digital options?   1 Answer

Roadside Assistance Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAA Mid-Atlantic.

Interview

Before doing a one on one interview they sit you down to do a side by side with someone on the floor to see how the job is which makes the actual one on one less stressful

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Mid-Atlantic.

Interview

I met my former manager and a HR rep at a Job Fair in the Dulles area. Since I had an insurance license at the time, I was glad to find AAA has an insurance agency. They requested I apply via their website's system. Once I finished the application online, I was contacted by HR and was scheduled for an interview with my manager. We still got along wonderfully at the interview, so once I passed their background checks, I was offered a position at my choice of two Fairfax County, VA offices.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember most of the question.   1 Answer

Life Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AAA Mid-Atlantic (Wilmington, DE) in March 2012.

Interview

The whole process takes about a month. First a phone interview and the an IQ Test, Within two weeks the hiring manager call to set appointment.The interview is tell me a little about you and the a lot about the company and how much commission you could make the first year.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Middle Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AAA Mid-Atlantic (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2011.

Interview

relaxed and informal. Went through multiple interviewers. Several repeat visits to close the deal. Hr first line, then hiring manager and department officer. Also passed to several departments as work with them is integrated,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AAA Mid-Atlantic (Newark, DE) in January 2011.

Interview

Very detailed oriented and pleasant setting set by the interviewee. Asked all the right questions to establish a character of the individual I am. Explained all benefits afforded to potential employees and introduced me to all employees in the office.

Retail AGent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AAA Mid-Atlantic (Wilmington, DE) in August 2010.

Interview

The interviewing process its self did not take very long, however the time between various points of the process seemed to take forever. I first applied through the company's website. About 2-3 weeks later I received an email from HR requesting an interview. When I went in for the interview I had a rather informal meeting with the office manager. The manager just asked some questions about me, about my hours and availablity as well as my past education and experience, overall it was a very easy interview, but I believe it was easier because this position was listed as a temporary position. At the conclusion of the interview, I received papers for a drug test. The following day I took the drug test, about a week after that I received a call from HR requesting I stop by the office to take a skills / personality / IQ test. The day I stopped by the district manager was in so we had another informal interview prior to taking the test. After I took the test, I received another call from HR approximately a week later offering me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary a very small amount, I suspect the office was in a hard place to find an individual to fill a temporary position, so I used this to my advantage. Negotiations were facilitated through an HR representative.

ERS Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAA Mid-Atlantic (Hamilton, NJ) in April 2010.

Interview

Submitted application, completed simulated telephone interview, completed face to face interview (skills, face to face), drug test, background test

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AAA Mid-Atlantic (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2010.

Interview

It is all about your track record with your previous sales positions. If you had acceptable production in the past then you will be strongly considered. They do not have a shortage of interested parties because the salary is decent and a good 401K and a good Group Health benefits/

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your career in ten years   1 Answer

Negotiation

None the starting pay is pretty much the same based on the cost of living where you will be working

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Mid-Atlantic (Wilmington, DE) in March 2008.

Interview

AAA Mid Atlantic had a third party handle screening applicants. I had to perform a phone interview with that was automated. A computer machine asked the questions, then you had about 2 minutes to respond to the question and your answer was simply recorded to be reviewed later. It was extremely akward. Nevertheless, I made it through the initial screening and had an in-person interview where the hiring manager was extremely honest about the pros and cons of the position. The phone screening was awkward but the in-person interview was great- extremely professional.

Interview Questions

• How would you plan on managing our sales team that is notorius for not listening to managment   Answer Question