AAA Mid-Atlantic Sales Manager Interview Questions

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Mid-Atlantic (Wilmington, DE) in March 2008.

Interview

AAA Mid Atlantic had a third party handle screening applicants. I had to perform a phone interview with that was automated. A computer machine asked the questions, then you had about 2 minutes to respond to the question and your answer was simply recorded to be reviewed later. It was extremely akward. Nevertheless, I made it through the initial screening and had an in-person interview where the hiring manager was extremely honest about the pros and cons of the position. The phone screening was awkward but the in-person interview was great- extremely professional.

Interview Questions

• How would you plan on managing our sales team that is notorius for not listening to managment   Answer Question