AAI Corporation Interview Questions & Reviews in Goose Creek, SC

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Material Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Goose Creek, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goose Creek, SC

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at AAI Corporation in September 2012.

Hiring involved an onsite interview with four or five managers, followed by a thorough back ground check due to the involvement with military projects and equipment. Afterward, credits check and personal reference checks was included. A tour of the facility was part of the process, with a scan coded badge. The entire process lasted better than three weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Is there any reason you will be denied military clearance?   Answer Question
    Straight forward

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Goose Creek, SC
    Anonymous Employee in Goose Creek, SC

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AAI Corporation in October 2012.

Initial contact through a recruiter to set up a telephone interview with the Finance Manager and the Finance Director. Telephone interview with the FM and FD was straightforward and was mostly about my experience and they explained what their situation was to see if it was a match. Once they decided that I met their initial criteria, I was told that there would be a face to face interview. Call lasted 45 minutes.

Recruiter than scheduled face to face interviews with the Finance Manager, 2 Program Managers, and 1 Project Engineer. She also scheduled another phone interview with HR. I had the HR interview via phone before the face to face interviews. I was expecting an HR brief of the company but was surprised that it was an actual "personality type" interview. The face to face interviews were 30 minutes each and were mostly pleasant and focused on what my role and relationship to them would be.

Overall experience was pleasant but overly tedious.

Interview Questions
    • I was not expecting the HR interview, but it seemed like she was coming up with questions straight from the manual. The one that caught me most off-guard was "If you could create your perfect job, what would it be?"   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Goose Creek, SC
    Anonymous Employee in Goose Creek, SC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AAI Corporation in June 2010.

Hiring process was relatively fast. They had an immediate need and filled it quickly.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your technical skill sand what skills do you bring to the company?   Answer Question
    • Have you been in a management or lead position in charge of others?   Answer Question

Worked for AAI Corporation? Contribute to the Community!