AAI Corporation

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AAI Corporation in April 2012.

Received phone interview, mostly just talked about their own work, general questions about resume; same questions in the on-site interview
Asked me if I knew how to use oscilloscope and could work with both hardware and software testing and debugging systems
It was only for a summer internship position, but they found a more experienced candidate.

Other Interview Reviews for AAI Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AAI Corporation in April 2009.

Interviewing for a junior technical intern position was relatively easy. I was not interviewed by an engineer, but rather by a someone from HR. General questions about what I have done during my college career so far, my career goals, and how I work. The interviewer was very friendly and largely did not know what to ask me - I expanded as much as I could on the questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a team situation you have been in? What challenges did you face and how did you overcome them?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate, the offer was a great hourly rate for a college intern.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AAI Corporation in March 2009.

Very easy interview. It was two people interviewing by phone - the hiring manager, and the person I would eventually work with. There were some basic questions about my technical background but nothing in-depth. Many questions involved what I learned in classes and what I think about engineering. They definitely contacted references and there was a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you worked your way through a problem with an "engineering" mindset.   Answer Question