AAI Corporation

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AAI Corporation in April 2012.

Interview Details – Received phone interview, mostly just talked about their own work, general questions about resume; same questions in the on-site interview
Asked me if I knew how to use oscilloscope and could work with both hardware and software testing and debugging systems
It was only for a summer internship position, but they found a more experienced candidate.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Hunt Valley, MD

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AAI Corporation in April 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewing for a junior technical intern position was relatively easy. I was not interviewed by an engineer, but rather by a someone from HR. General questions about what I have done during my college career so far, my career goals, and how I work. The interviewer was very friendly and largely did not know what to ask me - I expanded as much as I could on the questions.

Interview Question – Describe a team situation you have been in? What challenges did you face and how did you overcome them?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, the offer was a great hourly rate for a college intern.

Very Easy Interview

Hunt Valley, MD

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AAI Corporation in March 2009.

Interview Details – Very easy interview. It was two people interviewing by phone - the hiring manager, and the person I would eventually work with. There were some basic questions about my technical background but nothing in-depth. Many questions involved what I learned in classes and what I think about engineering. They definitely contacted references and there was a background check and drug test.

Interview Question – Explain how you worked your way through a problem with an "engineering" mindset.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AAI Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AAI Corporation Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by AAI Corporation employees and interview candidates.