AAMC

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at AAMC.

Most candidates come from headhunters or temp-to-perm situations and a manager reviews resumes looking for a good match. A developer calls the candidate and assesses candidates skills. Then we bring in the candidate to be interviewed by peers. Then one more more managers interviews the candidate. After that HR gets involved, and salary is negotiated.

Interview Questions
  • Candidates are asked detailed questions about unit testing, a practice that not too many of them are very familiar with.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AAMC

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AAMC.

They were the most Unprofessional people that I have ever interacted with. My Interview actually went very well and I was in fact expecting an offer from them. But even after so many emails and calls I have never heard back from them.They should have at least had the courtesy to let me know their decision.

Interview Questions