AAMC

Very Easy Interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AAMC.

Interview Details – Most candidates come from headhunters or temp-to-perm situations and a manager reviews resumes looking for a good match. A developer calls the candidate and assesses candidates skills. Then we bring in the candidate to be interviewed by peers. Then one more more managers interviews the candidate. After that HR gets involved, and salary is negotiated.

Interview Question – Candidates are asked detailed questions about unit testing, a practice that not too many of them are very familiar with.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at AAMC.

Interview Details – They were the most Unprofessional people that I have ever interacted with. My Interview actually went very well and I was in fact expecting an offer from them. But even after so many emails and calls I have never heard back from them.They should have at least had the courtesy to let me know their decision.

Interview Question – It was not difficult. Easy technical questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AAMC

Worked for AAMC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AAMC Senior Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AAMC employees and interview candidates.