AAPC Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at AAPC

Medical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AAPC (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

First step was a phone screen interview by a recruiter. I then was asked to come in and met with recruiting team and hiring manager. I was asked questions about previous experience and allowed to speak to my credit. The hiring manager was very knowledgeable and had great enthusiasm.

Interview Questions

• Sales processes used previously, types of quotas, best practices for following up with potential clients.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AAPC (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2014.

Interview

Normal phone screen then 1:1 interview. I applied online and they reached out to me when they were ready. It was a great process and I felt comfortable throughout.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AAPC.

Interview

I got a call the next day after submitting resume. The recruiter was very kind and asked good questions. I went in for an interview with the recruiter and sales manager. The interview was extremely unprofessional and unorganized. They mentioned that they don't even believe in what they do and that their services are a commodity. They also mentioned that they only give people 3 weeks to prove themselves before they let them go. The pay is atrocious and it is a very male dominated environment. Their leader board was out front with only 1 female on the board. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Interview Questions

• What is your sales process?   1 Answer