AAR Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.5

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wood Dale, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AAR (Wood Dale, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied through company website. Initial phone screen was with HR. I was then invited to come in and meet with the hiring manager and another analyst in the department. Very straight forward interviews, not a ton of behavioral questions. It was more experience based and what I could contribute to the team. After round 1, I was invited back to meet with the VP of the department. I received an offer the next day.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wood Dale, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AAR (Wood Dale, IL).

Interview

met with several people, mostly women. they were all very nice and I did not feel in any way uneasy. Although it was a little nerve wracking.

Interview Questions

• don't remember exactly. Basically about my experience, can I work with a team, do I mind working on the weekends sometimes, best and worst attributes.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wood Dale, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at AAR (Wood Dale, IL).

Interview

Is was invited to interview with 2 managers for 2 different positions. The HR rep I was working with was not good at following through. I was told I would get a call by a certain time and day about 3 times. 2 days after, I found myself contacting them because we had to reschedule a time to talk. Eventually I made it in for the interviews. After the first manager, HR comes back in and tells me the other is stuck in a meeting and we would have to reschedule. 3 weeks passed and I haven't heard back despite numerous attempts to try and get that second interview.

Interview Questions

• Are there any policies or procedures you've implemented, in your previous jobs, that proved to be financially beneficial to the company? If so, describe them.   Answer Question

CNC Machinist Interview

Interview

The interview process here is a joke. Management knows nothing about machining so talking to them about machining is almost frustrating. However, if you've ever been in a machine shop, it's easy to make them believe you are the best machinist ever!

Interview Questions

• Do you know what a G00 is?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked me how much I wanted and came back with an offer close to what I wanted.

Business Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at AAR (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Interviewed at the Oklahoma City facility. Had an absolutely outstanding experience. Everyone I encountered in the facility was extremely friendly from the moment I walked in the door. The interview itself went very well. Great interaction with the panel and upper management.

Interview Questions

• None really. Very straight-forward, open, honest. Made me feel at ease as soon as I got there. Great atmosphere.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AAR (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Interviewed with two managers

Interview Questions

• Putting money aside, which previous employer would you love to go back to work for?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Given a number, coming back with a counter offer

Product Line Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wood Dale, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AAR (Wood Dale, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

Because of the multiple business units and product lines, the interview process differ. On one hand, you might interview with one person, one day and then come in to interview with someone else the next. For other business units, you'll have 3-5 people interview you in one day.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions like, tell me about yourself? Are you interested in sale? Do you like working with customers?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Interview

Met directly with director of operations and senior engineer on a Saturday, they were very accommodating. No particularly tough questions, just asked about my experience. Configuration management heavy, as was expected. Was given a tour of the gigantic facility, there is clearly great potential for this location to turn into a manufacturing powerhouse, given the right people.

Composite Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AAR (Clearwater, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Went in as a contractor with aerotek. Interview was very easy. The interview was with the first shift and second shift production manager. They will do a walk through of the plant; during that time try speaking about anything you see that you have knowledge on.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a confrontation with your supervisor?   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AAR (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

I had to go to CRC, that is where they do meds on you for blood pressure shots etc. and orintation. They hired me and then had me sit at home fro 2 months with no pay, I was waiting for someone to rotate out from AFGHANISTAN. I talked to AAR HR every day to see what was going. AAR let me go. I was a supervisor in AFGHANISTAN with a dffrent company, AAR really messed me up.

Interview Questions

• Its not the Questions, They do a thorugh back ground check on you for a secret clerence.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was very good pay, I sat at home for 2 months without pay, i called the HR every day and she told me she WAS WAITING ON MANAGEMENT, I even turned down a job with ITT to get back over seas.