AARP

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Communications Interview

Communications

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AARP in August 2011.

Interview Details – Everyone I encounter was very professional and quite nice. So much so that I was initially unsettled by it - probably because the people at my current job are the total opposite. A very good telephone interview and then a real face to face interview without the canned questions - we actually had a good conversation. I could tell my resume was studied and we discussed the realities of the position - the challenges and the expectations. The good impression that I had for the organization was improved with this meeting.

Interview Question – Do you have any questions?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AARP

Worked for AARP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AARP Communications interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AARP employees and interview candidates.