AARP

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AARP in May 2011.

Interview Details – I met with both peers and senior management and in each case felt a very positive response to my answers. The work environment lived up to my expectations once I started the job.

Interview Question – I really don't think the questions were difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much room for negotiation, perhaps because AARP is a non-profit.

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AARP in April 2008.

Interview Details – Everyone was very nice. I meet with several marketing directors who were most concerned about my fit with the organization's culture. I got the impression that there was a lot of bureacratic infighting going on.

Interview Question – What are your negotiation skills?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at AARP

Worked for AARP? Contribute to the Community!