AARP

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Interview

Research
Washington, DC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AARP in January 2009.

Interview Details – It was an interview for another job at AARP where I was already employed. AARP moves about as slowly as the gov. I had a screening interview with HR with your basic questions - why you want the job, why you want to make the move, reviewing your qualifications. Next an interview with the hiring manager who asked specifics about data analysis and wanted detailed responses proving that I could do advanced data analysis. Some behavioral interview questions like how do you deal with difficult people and give examples.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AARP

Worked for AARP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AARP Research interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AARP employees and interview candidates.