ABB Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Cairo (Egypt)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ABB Group in February 2009.

Interview Details – A typical hr interview. Questions ranging from personal information to ambitions and goals. Key strengths and weakness points. Lasted for a hour.

Interview Question – What would be the best working environment?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Västerås, Värmland (Sweden)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ABB Group in February 2010.

Interview Details – I applied this position on their website. About two weeks later the human resource contacted me by email to arrange a phone interview. The interviewer was a senior engineer who was very nice. It lasted about 30 minutes, and basically reviewed my resume. There was not too many technical questions. He asked mainly my education background and project experience over the last few years.

Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Shanghainongchang (China)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ABB Group in December 2009.

Interview Details – first, fill up personal details. second, HR staff do the first round of interview, mainly on history, salary, reason of leaving. Third by hiring manager. Ask about the previous job function, role and achievement

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – off too low

Worked for ABB Group? Contribute to the Community!