ABB Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Web Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ABB Group in October 2009.

This company is about unpersonal as it gets. Once selected for an interview, you will get an EMAIL directing you to a website to schedule your interview. After the second phone interview with the hiring manager, I was brought in for 1/2 day interviews. I received the interviewing schedule by email. Again, no one personally called, it was all done by email. When I arrived, I was escorted by the recept to an interview room where the HM and the HR person arrived late. Then they left..., no one to escort me to the next interview, I was left to fend for myself. I looked at my schedule and saw that the next interview was by phone to a another country, so I asked the recept where was I supposed to go to take the call...she wasn't sure. So I saw a visitor office space and took that spot. The rest of the day went pretty much the same. At the end of the day, I saw I had a video conf and again went to the recept who pointed to a room. I went to the room and finally 3 other people showed up. The interviews were unorganized and as is often the case, panel interviews have different people with their own opinions on what the job really was. When the call was over, the people left the room. Again, no one escorting me. they didn't even have the decency to send me a rejection letter and didn't answer my notes inquiring about the job. They could have at least sent an email, letter, or phone call. The only way I found out that I didn't get the job was that 1 month later, the category changed on their website, to position "filled." Heartless company.

Interview Questions
  • One guy asked me what type of card games I liked to play.   View Answer