ABB Sales Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

Sales Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ABB.

visited three times and meet diffrent levels, group discussion and case interview

Other Interview Reviews for ABB

Sales Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ABB in December 2009.

First I had a interview on phone by HR then they ask me to submit all supporting documents. Later they call me for face face interview.

Interview Questions
    • Knowledge on Fiber optic communication in power industry?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ABB in November 2008.

Initially I had a phone conversation with my manager to be. He talk to me about my future job responsibilities and asked me about myself. He said he was going to interview other candidates for the position and then he would make his decision. About 3 weeks later I was sent an invitation to go to the manufacturing plant where I was interviewed by about 8 people. (ABB paid all the expenses for my trip).
     I felt the questions were more to get to know me better so that they could determine if they liked me. I did practiced a lot my listening skills. At the end of the round of interviews which took over 6 hours I had a conversation with my manager to be to discuss my salary. A few days later the job offer was emailed to me by an HR representative.

Interview Questions
    • Which was my GPA, and then why it was low. I had a 2.8 GPA at the time going through engineering school.   View Answer
    • Tell me about a successful project you coordinated   View Answer
    Good. I gave a range of the salary I was contemplating, and I did get salary within that range.