ABB (United States)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Training Program Interview

Supply Chain Training Program
Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ABB (United States) in January 2010.

Interview Details – Company was looking to hire very quickly due to declined offers the previous recruiting season. Initially performed a screening interview with HR over the phone then a phone interview with two persons in Supply Chain. Was invited to an on-site interview in Orlando in which I was flown down in the afternoon, had dinner with two representatives in the evening, and performed interviews and a facility tour in the morning. Everything went well but offer was extended to other candidate or so I can only assume because no one ever followed up with me, even after several emails. I was tentative about working with the company due to reviews on this website and the negative vibe I received from my interviewers. Could just be me, but the energy sector seems a pretty cut-throat environment regarding customer/supplier relations and internal advancement. I have not found employment as of writing this post but I can't help but wonder if the persons who declined offers last fall had feelings much akin to mine...

Interview Question – Would you say your strengths lie in negotiation or analysis skills?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at ABB (United States)

Worked for ABB (United States)? Contribute to the Community!