ABC Financial Interview Questions

3.3

Remote Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ABC Financial in September 2014.

The interview process was standard. There were three phones interviews each scheduled after you passed the previous one. You could hear typing after you responded to their questions and sometimes they would ask the same thing but word the question differently. The average wait time to move forward was one to two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • If you were the HR manager what would your attendance policies be and why?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiating. They made an offer that was final.

Customer Care Representative Interview

There is a three part to the hiring process. There is a seminar and two interviews. This is a work at home position, so they want to make sure that your system is up to par and you have great internet services. Overall its a very easy interview, but make sure you focus or tie everything into customer serivce.

No Neg.

Travel Technical & Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ABC Financial.

Contacted by email, provided with one interview time. Interview was a in group interview setting, completely unexpected. Interview lasted about 45 minutes but wasn't actually interviewed by staff, instead was provided with interview questions to ask another applicant. After interviewing the applicant sitting across from you, the applicant interviewed you and recorded the answers of the sheet provided. You were then asked to briefly talk about the person you interviewed. Afterwards, you were asked to briefly tell something about yourself that was not known. All this happened in front of the interviewers and room full of other applicants.

Interview Questions
    • Ask to give a specific scenario where a customer was upset and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Little Rock, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Little Rock, AR

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at ABC Financial.

When I started they were using a staffing agency and you were a temp-to-hire, with reduced pay, altered attendance policy and no benefits for 60 days. They mass interview you, with a panel of "judges" from management that rotate between tables asking questions.

Interview Questions
    • I think the most trapping question was, "How often do you feel it is acceptable to absent in a year?" Obviously saying never is unrealistic but anything else makes it seem like you plan to be absent often.   View Answer

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherwood, AR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ABC Financial in April 2012.

An HR representative called me and conducted a brief phone interview, then scheduled me for an interview with the hiring manager.

I met with the hiring manager and another help desk representative and answered standard interview questions.

Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Data Conversion Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherwood, AR

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ABC Financial in March 2012.

The recruiter conducted a resume/application screen and then scheduled interviews with the hiring manager and the current person in the position.

The interview was about 45 minutes, consisting of a candidate presentation of how I would perform the job and fit into the company and team.

The HR recruiter was very helpful and stayed in communication throughout the process.

Interview Questions
    • Explain what steps you would take to fit into the existing work team?   View Answer
    • Describe your experience in brining new customers onboard, including data conversion activity   View Answer

Phone Representative Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at ABC Financial in January 2012.

They asked about strengths and weakness. How I dealt with difficult customer. They asked what my background was. The guy was kind of cocky so I couldn't tell if he was like that or just rude.