ABC Financial

Relevance Date Difficulty

Help Desk Interview

Help Desk
Sherwood, AR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ABC Financial in April 2012.

Interview Details – An HR representative called me and conducted a brief phone interview, then scheduled me for an interview with the hiring manager.

I met with the hiring manager and another help desk representative and answered standard interview questions.

Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Interview Question – What is the biggest risk you've taken in your career.   Answer Question

Travel Technical & Trainer Interview

Travel Technical & Trainer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ABC Financial.

Interview Details – Contacted by email, provided with one interview time. Interview was a in group interview setting, completely unexpected. Interview lasted about 45 minutes but wasn't actually interviewed by staff, instead was provided with interview questions to ask another applicant. After interviewing the applicant sitting across from you, the applicant interviewed you and recorded the answers of the sheet provided. You were then asked to briefly talk about the person you interviewed. Afterwards, you were asked to briefly tell something about yourself that was not known. All this happened in front of the interviewers and room full of other applicants.

Interview Question – Ask to give a specific scenario where a customer was upset and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
North Little Rock, AR

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at ABC Financial.

Interview Details – When I started they were using a staffing agency and you were a temp-to-hire, with reduced pay, altered attendance policy and no benefits for 60 days. They mass interview you, with a panel of "judges" from management that rotate between tables asking questions.

Interview Question – I think the most trapping question was, "How often do you feel it is acceptable to absent in a year?" Obviously saying never is unrealistic but anything else makes it seem like you plan to be absent often.   View Answer

Data Conversion Manager Interview

Data Conversion Manager
Sherwood, AR

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ABC Financial in March 2012.

Interview Details – The recruiter conducted a resume/application screen and then scheduled interviews with the hiring manager and the current person in the position.

The interview was about 45 minutes, consisting of a candidate presentation of how I would perform the job and fit into the company and team.

The HR recruiter was very helpful and stayed in communication throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Explain what steps you would take to fit into the existing work team?   View Answer
  • Describe your experience in brining new customers onboard, including data conversion activity   View Answer

Phone Representative Interview

Phone Representative

The process took a day - interviewed at ABC Financial in January 2012.

Interview Details – They asked about strengths and weakness. How I dealt with difficult customer. They asked what my background was. The guy was kind of cocky so I couldn't tell if he was like that or just rude.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ABC Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ABC Financial interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by ABC Financial employees and interview candidates.