Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ABC
- Software Engineer (7)
- Engineer (7)
- Manager (6)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Engineering (4)
- Software Developer (4)
- Sales (3)
- Systems Analyst (3)
- Database Administrator (3)
- Accounting (2)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (1)
- Software QA (1)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Assistant Systems Engineer (1)
- Associate (1)
- Software (1)
- Officer (1)
- Analyst (1)
- IT Engineer (1)
- Intern (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Media (1)
- Media Intern (1)
- Training Specialist (1)
- Accounts (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Management (1)
- Transformation Manager (1)
- Verification (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied online – interviewed at ABC.
What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome? Give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work. Can you describe a time when your work was criticized? Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it?
- What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome? Give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work. Can you describe a time when your work was criticized? Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral Experience
typical interview questions. Tell us what yourself. why do you want the job? what's your background? what makes you a perfect candidate? why did you leave your previous job? what's your desired salary? Any questions regarding the position? Give me an example of a situation that was hard to resolve.
- role play Answer Question
- Declined Offer
Great. No surprises. Wonderful staff. Company and subsidiaries are top drawer. Interview process was as expected for the broadcasting industry. Morning show is interesting and light.
- No OfferEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at ABC.
Why are you here? What are your strength and weaknesses (give atleast one)? Why are you looking for a change? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why should we hire you?
- Nothing Answer Question
- No Offer
Questions on Risk management and Configuration,Online processes, Deployment, Technical n Evaluation of previous experience and more theoretical questions on resource management and tow rounda of interviews and HR interview stake holder managemnet
- Whry are leaving the Job Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ABC.
Phone interviewer had thoughtful questions about my background and experience. Was gracious and well spoken. Also gave me a thorough description of job duties as well as the bigger picture of the department. I enjoyed the experience.
- Nothing difficult or unexpected was asked. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Family health crisis.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at ABC in February 2014.
Was very good. Was on the phone with the recruiter and they were very patient explaining the interview process and what to expect. This was followed by a phone interview during which I was asked questions about databases, SQL, OLAP etc. Pretty standard questions, and no curveballs. Although I didn't get the job, I would recommend interviewing with them just to get practice.
- Nothing really. Most were standard. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at ABC in August 2013.
routine questions and concerns, boht onl phone and in person. Took a month in between, then corporate interview, usual background and drug check. all was done via phone or online.
- strength 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at ABC (Memphis, TN) in May 2013.
initial screening, questions about class work, projects, behavioral question, team work, individual work, experience related to job, internship, on-spot interview right after the phone interview, aptitude test, other processes
- why do you want high salary? Answer Question
- No Offer
got a call from the HR, then was asked about some basic questions about programming language and I am on what level they are, nothing else
- no question... Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review