ABC Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2015
Updated Mar 26, 2015

Database Administrator Interview

typical interview questions. Tell us what yourself. why do you want the job? what's your background? what makes you a perfect candidate? why did you leave your previous job? what's your desired salary? Any questions regarding the position? Give me an example of a situation that was hard to resolve.

Press Interview

Great. No surprises. Wonderful staff. Company and subsidiaries are top drawer. Interview process was as expected for the broadcasting industry. Morning show is interesting and light.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ABC.

Why are you here? What are your strength and weaknesses (give atleast one)? Why are you looking for a change? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why should we hire you?

Manager Interview

Questions on Risk management and Configuration,Online processes, Deployment, Technical n Evaluation of previous experience and more theoretical questions on resource management and tow rounda of interviews and HR interview stake holder managemnet

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ABC.

Phone interviewer had thoughtful questions about my background and experience. Was gracious and well spoken. Also gave me a thorough description of job duties as well as the bigger picture of the department. I enjoyed the experience.

Family health crisis.

Database Administrator Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ABC in February 2014.

Was very good. Was on the phone with the recruiter and they were very patient explaining the interview process and what to expect. This was followed by a phone interview during which I was asked questions about databases, SQL, OLAP etc. Pretty standard questions, and no curveballs. Although I didn't get the job, I would recommend interviewing with them just to get practice.

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ABC in May 2013.

initial screening, questions about class work, projects, behavioral question, team work, individual work, experience related to job, internship, on-spot interview right after the phone interview, aptitude test, other processes

Verification Interview

got a call from the HR, then was asked about some basic questions about programming language and I am on what level they are, nothing else

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ABC in April 2013.

Applied online and received an email back about three weeks later. Did a phone interview and then came into NY to meet with a senior producer for an in person interview. Didn't get the job but he was nice enough to call and explain that it came down to me and one other candidate with more news experience.

Interview Questions
    • How do you see yourself fitting into the landscape at ABC?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ABC.

Face to face interview for about 20 mins and got hired.