ABC

74 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Software Development Engineer In Test

I applied online - interviewed at ABC in January 2013.

Interview Details – it's easy questiongs, but the salary was not that great , the whole process too very very long. mostly technical and some personal related questions, it was team of people interviews on the panel.

Interview Question – Mostly usual   Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

Database Administrator

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ABC in February 2014.

Interview Details – Was very good. Was on the phone with the recruiter and they were very patient explaining the interview process and what to expect. This was followed by a phone interview during which I was asked questions about databases, SQL, OLAP etc. Pretty standard questions, and no curveballs. Although I didn't get the job, I would recommend interviewing with them just to get practice.

Interview Question – Nothing really. Most were standard.   Answer Question

Civil Engineer Interview

Civil Engineer
Memphis, TN

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ABC in May 2013.

Interview Details – initial screening, questions about class work, projects, behavioral question, team work, individual work, experience related to job, internship, on-spot interview right after the phone interview, aptitude test, other processes

Interview Question – why do you want high salary?   Answer Question

Verification Interview

Verification

Interviewed at ABC

Interview Details – got a call from the HR, then was asked about some basic questions about programming language and I am on what level they are, nothing else

Interview Question – no question...   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through college or university - interviewed at ABC in January 2013.

Interview Details – It was average. both technical and behavioral round

Interview Question – It was not very difficult but need some preparation. About delegation in java   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ABC.

Interview Details – Face to face interview for about 20 mins and got hired.

Interview Question – Nothing special. They knew I m suitable.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ABC.

Interview Details – Jobs are frequently posted after already being filled. If you are interviewed without knowing someone already there, it's not likely that you will be hired.

Interview Question – Nothing unusual in the questioning - seemed like very standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The company does not seem open to negotiate with anyone other than positions at very senior levels.

Media Intern Interview

Media Intern
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ABC in September 2012.

Interview Details – It was pretty general -- the interviewer printed out my resume right before the interview and went over highlights with me. She was more interested in my work experience, extra-curriculars and interests than college coursework.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at ABC?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing
New York, NY

I applied online and interviewed at ABC.

Interview Details – No screen, just went right in and met with HR and two hiring managers. HR called me, she brought me in a couple weeks later to meet with everyone. I had the meeting and never heard from them again.

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source - interviewed at ABC in February 2008.

Interview Details – interview with panels at boardroom highlighting strength, weaknesses area of improvement, projects and achievement, motivation.

Interview Question – reason to leave   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – good

Worked for ABC? Contribute to the Community!