ABC Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2014
Updated Sep 4, 2014

3.1

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at ABC.

Phone interviewer had thoughtful questions about my background and experience. Was gracious and well spoken. Also gave me a thorough description of job duties as well as the bigger picture of the department. I enjoyed the experience.

Family health crisis.

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

I applied online - interviewed at ABC in January 2013.

it's easy questiongs, but the salary was not that great , the whole process too very very long. mostly technical and some personal related questions, it was team of people interviews on the panel.

Database Administrator Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ABC in February 2014.

Was very good. Was on the phone with the recruiter and they were very patient explaining the interview process and what to expect. This was followed by a phone interview during which I was asked questions about databases, SQL, OLAP etc. Pretty standard questions, and no curveballs. Although I didn't get the job, I would recommend interviewing with them just to get practice.

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ABC in May 2013.

initial screening, questions about class work, projects, behavioral question, team work, individual work, experience related to job, internship, on-spot interview right after the phone interview, aptitude test, other processes

Verification Interview

got a call from the HR, then was asked about some basic questions about programming language and I am on what level they are, nothing else

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at ABC in January 2013.

It was average. both technical and behavioral round

Interview Questions
    • It was not very difficult but need some preparation. About delegation in java   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at ABC.

Face to face interview for about 20 mins and got hired.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at ABC.

Jobs are frequently posted after already being filled. If you are interviewed without knowing someone already there, it's not likely that you will be hired.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unusual in the questioning - seemed like very standard interview questions.   Answer Question
    The company does not seem open to negotiate with anyone other than positions at very senior levels.

Media Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ABC in September 2012.

It was pretty general -- the interviewer printed out my resume right before the interview and went over highlights with me. She was more interested in my work experience, extra-curriculars and interests than college coursework.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at ABC.

No screen, just went right in and met with HR and two hiring managers. HR called me, she brought me in a couple weeks later to meet with everyone. I had the meeting and never heard from them again.

Worked for ABC? Contribute to the Community!