ABC

Getting the Interview

71 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Database Administrator Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ABC in February 2014.

Interview Details – Was very good. Was on the phone with the recruiter and they were very patient explaining the interview process and what to expect. This was followed by a phone interview during which I was asked questions about databases, SQL, OLAP etc. Pretty standard questions, and no curveballs. Although I didn't get the job, I would recommend interviewing with them just to get practice.

Interview Question – Nothing really. Most were standard.   Answer Question

Civil Engineer Interview

Memphis, TN

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ABC in May 2013.

Interview Details – initial screening, questions about class work, projects, behavioral question, team work, individual work, experience related to job, internship, on-spot interview right after the phone interview, aptitude test, other processes

Interview Question – why do you want high salary?   Answer Question

Verification Interview

Interviewed at ABC

Interview Details – got a call from the HR, then was asked about some basic questions about programming language and I am on what level they are, nothing else

Interview Question – no question...   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through college or university - interviewed at ABC in January 2013.

Interview Details – It was average. both technical and behavioral round

Interview Question – It was not very difficult but need some preparation. About delegation in java   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ABC.

Interview Details – Face to face interview for about 20 mins and got hired.

Interview Question – Nothing special. They knew I m suitable.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ABC.

Interview Details – Jobs are frequently posted after already being filled. If you are interviewed without knowing someone already there, it's not likely that you will be hired.

Interview Question – Nothing unusual in the questioning - seemed like very standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The company does not seem open to negotiate with anyone other than positions at very senior levels.

Media Intern Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ABC in September 2012.

Interview Details – It was pretty general -- the interviewer printed out my resume right before the interview and went over highlights with me. She was more interested in my work experience, extra-curriculars and interests than college coursework.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at ABC?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and interviewed at ABC.

Interview Details – No screen, just went right in and met with HR and two hiring managers. HR called me, she brought me in a couple weeks later to meet with everyone. I had the meeting and never heard from them again.

Engineer Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source - interviewed at ABC in February 2008.

Interview Details – interview with panels at boardroom highlighting strength, weaknesses area of improvement, projects and achievement, motivation.

Interview Question – reason to leave   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – good

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ABC in October 2008.

Interview Details – interviewed over the phone twice and was not called in for a face to face.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at ABC

Worked for ABC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ABC interview questions and advice. All 71 interview reviews posted anonymously by ABC employees and interview candidates.