ABC Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2015

Business Development Inter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABC.

Interview

Two interviews with different "campus recruiters". Both were over-the phone. They were both friendly and even asked me if there were other areas within the division that I might be interested in aside from what I had applied to.

Interview Questions

• Describe a recent project that required you to use excel.   Answer Question

Tibco Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC.

Interview

Interview Questions

• What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome? Give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work. Can you describe a time when your work was criticized? Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The Interview went as expected They did not ask many questions I would recommend that you should work for ABC The Company is really interested in hiring qualified candidates. You should apply as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at ABC   1 Answer

Interview

typical interview questions. Tell us what yourself. why do you want the job? what's your background? what makes you a perfect candidate? why did you leave your previous job? what's your desired salary? Any questions regarding the position? Give me an example of a situation that was hard to resolve.

Press Interview

Interview

Great. No surprises. Wonderful staff. Company and subsidiaries are top drawer. Interview process was as expected for the broadcasting industry. Morning show is interesting and light.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ABC.

Interview

Why are you here? What are your strength and weaknesses (give atleast one)? Why are you looking for a change? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why should we hire you?

Manager Interview

Interview

Questions on Risk management and Configuration,Online processes, Deployment, Technical n Evaluation of previous experience and more theoretical questions on resource management and tow rounda of interviews and HR interview stake holder managemnet

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABC in November 2014.

Interview

Lengthy and in depth process. I first met with an individual for a 1:1 interview on one day. Then next step, I was interviewed by a panel which included the company counsel on a separate day. The interview process duration was for more than 4 hours long.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ABC.

Interview

Phone interviewer had thoughtful questions about my background and experience. Was gracious and well spoken. Also gave me a thorough description of job duties as well as the bigger picture of the department. I enjoyed the experience.

Family health crisis.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABC in February 2014.

Interview

Was very good. Was on the phone with the recruiter and they were very patient explaining the interview process and what to expect. This was followed by a phone interview during which I was asked questions about databases, SQL, OLAP etc. Pretty standard questions, and no curveballs. Although I didn't get the job, I would recommend interviewing with them just to get practice.