ABC Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2015

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received an email back about three weeks later. Did a phone interview and then came into NY to meet with a senior producer for an in person interview. Didn't get the job but he was nice enough to call and explain that it came down to me and one other candidate with more news experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself fitting into the landscape at ABC?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ABC.

Interview

Face to face interview for about 20 mins and got hired.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ABC in January 2013.

Interview

It was average. both technical and behavioral round

Interview Questions

• It was not very difficult but need some preparation. About delegation in java   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ABC in January 2013.

Interview

it's easy questiongs, but the salary was not that great , the whole process too very very long. mostly technical and some personal related questions, it was team of people interviews on the panel.

Media Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

It was pretty general -- the interviewer printed out my resume right before the interview and went over highlights with me. She was more interested in my work experience, extra-curriculars and interests than college coursework.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ABC (New York, NY).

Interview

No screen, just went right in and met with HR and two hiring managers. HR called me, she brought me in a couple weeks later to meet with everyone. I had the meeting and never heard from them again.

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ABC (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

-never offered water, coffee or restroom during either of two face to face interviews
    -no compensation for travel to interviews
    -long take home project/exam to complete
    - salary was an unreasonable and unrealistic wage for NYC and the level of professional they wanted
    - surprised to see them be so cheap and not accommodating to the interviewee

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ABC (Dallas, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone interview to begin. Three people on the phone kind of grilling me with 'what about this' type questions. Behavioral questions and even questions where they go on tangents. Not sure if it was to confuse or to see how I would react. I was not pleased because it was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What was your best accomplishment in career?   1 Answer

I believe it was a not a team environment.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ABC (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

Nice job..nice company...tough interview...not passed

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ABC (Newport News, VA) in October 2010.

Interview

Discussed experience

Interview Questions

• Describe your understanding of this this company (company I was interviewing for).   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.