ABC Laboratories

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Auditor Interview

Columbia, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ABC Laboratories in March 2010.

Interview Details – Relaxed interview with department manager. Made me feel comfortable and just asked general questions about past job experiences. Also provided lots of information about the expectations from the job. Provided some future expectations that never came true. Very little information provided about benefits or other HR information.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you were able to overcome a difficult employee.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Chemist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at ABC Laboratories.

Interview Details – Very shallow.

Interview Question – None, as they did not have the same experience.   Answer Question

Staff Scientist Interview

Staff Scientist
Columbia, MO

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ABC Laboratories.

Interview Details – It went really well. I was interviewed by 6 people including colleagues at lunch.
Mostly, two or three people will make the final decision. It is very important to get good impression at your team lead (usually who interviews over telephone).
There was a director in the interview panel and talks more about the company profile.

Interview Question – Talking about the future goals, since I have more than three different projects in my resume.   Answer Question

Analytical Chemistry Interview

Columbia, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ABC Laboratories in June 2011.

Interview Details – Met with HR representative, hiring manager, and two employees under the hiring manager. The interview was what I would consider very typical for a CRO business. Questions were focused on determining background/experience, technical knowledge, and personality. One memorable question was "how do you handle stress."

The interview felt very positive, and I had high expectations of receiving an offer, though in the end I was told the position was closed unfilled. Things are difficult in the industry all around, so this is not a great shock.

Interview Question – How do you handle stress?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Associate Interview

Quality Assurance Associate

Interviewed at ABC Laboratories

Interview Details – The interview was a pretty long process. First interview was with human resources, than it was with department supervisory. After that, it was with the department head. They were all pretty simple questions, experience, problem solving, hobbies, tell them about yourself.

Interview Question – None. They were all pretty common sense type questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate, but should have.

Chemist Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ABC Laboratories in January 2010.

Interview Details – They will ask about changelling situations and how you handled them, what were the outcomes?
They will also ask you about why you feel that working for ABC Labs would be rewarding for you (make sure you know what industries they go into), and explain why pharmaceuticals, toxicology, agri, is relevant to you - blah, blah, blah.

Interview Question – What is your experience with Quality Assurance in a GLP lab   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ABC Laboratories in June 2008.

Interview Details – easy interview process

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ABC Laboratories? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ABC Laboratories interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by ABC Laboratories employees and interview candidates.