ABC Laboratories Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 19, 2014
8 interviews

2.8

CGMP Quality Assurance Associate I Interview

I had two different interviews one was over the phone and the other was in person. The one in person was okay. I showed up ~10 minutes early and my interviewer was almost an hour late because they forgot about me. The interview with my direct supervisor was very brief and then the director interviewed me more thoroughly and was pretty relaxed so we talked about our interests and hobbies before I left.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were pretty easy but the most in depth one asked me to detail how I would deal with confrontation from upper level co-workers.   Answer Question

QA Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ABC Laboratories in March 2010.

Relaxed interview with department manager. Made me feel comfortable and just asked general questions about past job experiences. Also provided lots of information about the expectations from the job. Provided some future expectations that never came true. Very little information provided about benefits or other HR information.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you were able to overcome a difficult employee.   Answer Question

Senior CHEMIST Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at ABC Laboratories.

Very shallow.

Staff Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ABC Laboratories.

It went really well. I was interviewed by 6 people including colleagues at lunch.
    Mostly, two or three people will make the final decision. It is very important to get good impression at your team lead (usually who interviews over telephone).
    There was a director in the interview panel and talks more about the company profile.

Interview Questions
    • Talking about the future goals, since I have more than three different projects in my resume.   Answer Question

Analytical Chemistry Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Columbia, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at ABC Laboratories in June 2011.

Met with HR representative, hiring manager, and two employees under the hiring manager. The interview was what I would consider very typical for a CRO business. Questions were focused on determining background/experience, technical knowledge, and personality. One memorable question was "how do you handle stress."

The interview felt very positive, and I had high expectations of receiving an offer, though in the end I was told the position was closed unfilled. Things are difficult in the industry all around, so this is not a great shock.

Quality Assurance Associate Interview

The interview was a pretty long process. First interview was with human resources, than it was with department supervisory. After that, it was with the department head. They were all pretty simple questions, experience, problem solving, hobbies, tell them about yourself.

Interview Questions
    • None. They were all pretty common sense type questions.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate, but should have.

Chemist Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ABC Laboratories in January 2010.

They will ask about changelling situations and how you handled them, what were the outcomes?
    They will also ask you about why you feel that working for ABC Labs would be rewarding for you (make sure you know what industries they go into), and explain why pharmaceuticals, toxicology, agri, is relevant to you - blah, blah, blah.

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience with Quality Assurance in a GLP lab   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ABC Laboratories in June 2008.

easy interview process

Interview Questions

Worked for ABC Laboratories? Contribute to the Community!