ABC Legal Services

Very Easy Interview

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Data Entry Specialist
Everett, WA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ABC Legal Services.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was very simple compared to today's standards. I simply applied to an ad on craigslist.org and received an email to come in for an interview about a month later. It was a very simply one-on-one interview. I started the job the next day.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was where you saw yourself in 5 years - then again, that is always a hard one for me.   View Answer

Process Server Interview

Process Server
Columbia, SC

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at ABC Legal Services.

Interview Details – Thorough interview asking important topical questions relating to work personality and ethics. They wanted to know if I could stand difficult days with lots to do at times and would I "jump ship" if asked to do more? Do I like to travel and visit various court houses throughout the state. Also what was my boredom factor? Do I get tired of routine easily and would I search out greener pastures?

Interview Question – None were difficult....had to think about answers as they were fundamentally honest and to the point. They wanted to know who the person was that they were thinking of hiring.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiated salary to some extent and help with travel expenses

Very Easy Interview

Process Server Interview

Process Server
Everett, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at ABC Legal Services in March 2009.

Interview Details – Contacted manager, he reviewed my resume. Called me in for an in person interview. Interview meeting was less of an review of my skills and more of a description of the position and making sure I was comfortable delivering legal documents / summons to the names and addresses of the people listed on the order sheets.

Interview Question – Asked to contact neighbors to track down the "serve on"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negations - flat rate pay scale for performance.

Vendor Coordinator Interview

Vendor Coordinator
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ABC Legal Services in July 2011.

Interview Details – Communication via email is just fine. Interview was about 30 minutes. Office is a bit difficult to find. Very nice, very honest, fun environment. About 3 days between only interview and hiring decision.Flexible hours, insurance starts immediately, $55 contribution towards ORCA card, in-house gym, catered lunch every two weeks, very casual dress code.

Interview Questions

• How would you fire someone?   View Answer
  • If someone has something you need, and they don't want to give it to you, how would you get it?   View Answer

Manager Interview

Manager

The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at ABC Legal Services in April 2008.

Interview Details – Informal - not set structure

Interview Question – Can you take direction from a person with a bad case of ADD?   Answer Question

Clerical Interview

Clerical

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ABC Legal Services in October 2008.

Interview Details – talked on telephone,general questions, discussed past employment and skills. In Person interview next day. Met with manager, discussed what company is all about, salary and benefits. Discussed position details. Answered questions about my abilities, skill levels and personality. He offered me a drink and I declined as I was nervous. Overall the interview went well.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here   View Answer

Reason for Declining – not enough money

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ABC Legal Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ABC Legal Services interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by ABC Legal Services employees and interview candidates.