ABC Legal Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2014
Updated Aug 11, 2014

2.1

Support Staff Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ABC Legal Services.

I came in for an interview from a vague ad on Craigslist for Office Support Stagg. There wasn't necessarily a position they had open, but they created one. I accepted the job.

Interview Questions
    It took all of ten minutes. "This is what I am currently making, this is what I'd like to be making, " and that was it.

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ABC Legal Services.

The hiring and interview process was very simple compared to today's standards. I simply applied to an ad on craigslist.org and received an email to come in for an interview about a month later. It was a very simply one-on-one interview. I started the job the next day.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was where you saw yourself in 5 years - then again, that is always a hard one for me.   View Answer

Process Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at ABC Legal Services.

Thorough interview asking important topical questions relating to work personality and ethics. They wanted to know if I could stand difficult days with lots to do at times and would I "jump ship" if asked to do more? Do I like to travel and visit various court houses throughout the state. Also what was my boredom factor? Do I get tired of routine easily and would I search out greener pastures?

Interview Questions
    • None were difficult....had to think about answers as they were fundamentally honest and to the point. They wanted to know who the person was that they were thinking of hiring.   View Answer
    Negotiated salary to some extent and help with travel expenses

Vendor Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ABC Legal Services in July 2011.

Communication via email is just fine. Interview was about 30 minutes. Office is a bit difficult to find. Very nice, very honest, fun environment. About 3 days between only interview and hiring decision.Flexible hours, insurance starts immediately, $55 contribution towards ORCA card, in-house gym, catered lunch every two weeks, very casual dress code.

Interview Questions
    • How would you fire someone?   View Answer
    • If someone has something you need, and they don't want to give it to you, how would you get it?   View Answer

Process Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ABC Legal Services in March 2009.

Contacted manager, he reviewed my resume. Called me in for an in person interview. Interview meeting was less of an review of my skills and more of a description of the position and making sure I was comfortable delivering legal documents / summons to the names and addresses of the people listed on the order sheets.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to contact neighbors to track down the "serve on"   View Answer
    No negations - flat rate pay scale for performance.

Clerical Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ABC Legal Services in October 2008.

talked on telephone,general questions, discussed past employment and skills. In Person interview next day. Met with manager, discussed what company is all about, salary and benefits. Discussed position details. Answered questions about my abilities, skill levels and personality. He offered me a drink and I declined as I was nervous. Overall the interview went well.

not enough money

Manager Interview

The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at ABC Legal Services in April 2008.

Informal - not set structure

Interview Questions
    • Can you take direction from a person with a bad case of ADD?   Answer Question